Do you have to courage to say you’re not interested? : Swingers Discussion 30666
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaDo you have to courage to say you’re not interested?
TOPIC: Do you have to courage to say you’re not interested
Created by: Means The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello!! i tend to agree with the pic thing..if they ask and you send...they should respond some how or some way.. we try to answer emails but how ever we sometimes fall short..and there are those few emails that don't need reponding to here is one example from a single male the email said..."Today?" thats it..lol we didn't think it required and answer but we did the answer was "NO!" and yes we have have had some very few people not respond when they asked for our pics.. oh well!!!! we are powerless over what they do..Jeff

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
We answer all notes even if to say no thank you. When we reply to someone and they do not reply back after awhile-we block them and mark our notes as rude! Most times the no reply people are the perfect photo ones. We receive alot of mail and always reply back. It is the correct thing to do!

Mount Holly NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We have no problem telling someone we are not interested. Now... At first it was alittle tough but we learned fast not to say yes cause you feel bad saying no. That is a mistake we will never make again. Obviously if you have no issue with someone not replying to your unsolicited mail. So if at one moment its ok to not respond .. saying the lack of response is a not interested. why is it not meaning the same pictures or not. i think emails should be answered and we do.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
We agree with most....if you have the time to open mail, you can at least say thanks or no thanks. The ones that really get us are the ones that contact us and we say we are interested and then you never hear another thing from them....why even bother. We answer all our mails. It always amazes us how rude people can be. We always try to be courteous the same as we want to be treated by others....thanks.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We answer all emails, Just seems like the right thing to do.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
As a male playing singly on this site (I know, that’s a whole other thread in itself), I have gotten a lot of contacts, replied and then received silence in return. I think some may be people who are just fakes and have no real interest in actually following through to a meeting – with any one. If you have the courage to initiate contact with someone in the first place, have enough courage to let them know if you’re not interested. We’re all here to share intimacy, something pretty special, how about a little honesty as well.

Dayton NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
What we don't like is when a couple leads you on when they aren't interested instead of just telling you.Thear are all nice and polite and tease and flirt then after several teases they tell you well your nice but..... How about saying it up front so the people don't feel like such idiots, when the bomb is dropped on them because they had no clue to begin with. Thanks for a great post! R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
I don't have a lot of rules in my mind about emailing and whether or not someone "should" answer me. This is a special situation here, and I expect that there could be things going on that I don't know about. So I just blow it off if people disappear into cyber space.

Since we've been on SLS for 1-1/2 yrs. I have gotten better at saying "no". It used to be hard. I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to tell someone that I wasn't interested.

We answer ALL email, as long as it's respectful. I got one from a single guy, one sentence long, describing a sex act that I don't like, which he offered to perform on me. He's blocked. Ditto, people who solicit several times; by the third time that they email and ask if we are interested we don't answer; we just block.

If I ask anyone for additiotnal photos I ALWAYS answer them, because I know they are expecting an answer.

The only people I am aware of not answering is when I clicked an email off quickly (one of the kids came into the room), and I forgot to answer it later. :( But I did apologize to a couple of these folks when I figured it out by reading the mail history.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Do you have to courage to say you’re not interested