Dick Pics and males marketing themselves : Swingers Discussion 32055
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaDick Pics and males marketing themselves
TOPIC: Dick Pics and males marketing themselves
Created by: mischiefnyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
What's the deal with men and dick pics? I respond much better to a nice pic of a GENTLEMAN in a suit. I can't stand the descriptions of their sexual prowess. They are huge, go for hours, and love to eat pussy. Yeah right. I know very, very, few men who don't consider oral sex foreplay. I know some size queens. But I know more women who are not.

I'm much more interested (when I'm interested at all) in gentlemen who are intelligent, respectful, well groomed, and knowledgeable about the world around them. In other words, are not unidimensional.

In keeping with the discussion, do you respond to guys with just dick pics? Do you like them?

Mischief

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree. I do have "body" shots. I understand folks wanting to know what I look like. My face pic is very representative of personality..and that's what you would be dealing with. LOL

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
xxxbeastosharethefun ???

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(469 posts)
Lol.. If guys haven't figured it out yet. penis's are ugly in general. not a good attraction point. Size isn't an issue. I don't want to hear someone tell me what they want to do to me.. Duh if you emailed me i can kinda figure it out. I want to know who they are and what they are like. The face is a must to see..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I specifically ask males to NOT send me pictures of their dicks. I want to see the face first.

I think some men just like the idea that women (and/or men) will be seeing them naked. They get some kind of cheap thrill out of that. Even if we look and shudder!

I would usually prefer that he just described himself if I wanted an idea-- "The smaller side of average...average size...7 inches...long and kind of thin...short but thick"...or whatever.

I admit that some of the younger males with very buff bodies, nice faces, and nice erections are not hurting my eyes any. But still, if I was seriously going to consider him as a playmate his face and personality would be the important thing, not the nude picture.

I am bi but do NOT like to see solo pussy shots, as if I were a gynecologist doing an exam. If I want to see a bald beaver I will bend over and look between my own legs. Somehow I don't have as much respect for someone who posts photos of just his/her genitals.

But I am sure there must be some people who like to look at the crotch shots, so I guess it's good that there are those who want to come here and post them. That's what is good about this site. To each his/her own, lots of variety and options. Whatever gets you off, here's to ya!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
never saw a picture of a cock and thought, I gotta meet him! And if we don't see your faces we won't make any effort to meet you.

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
xxxbeasto...Thinking about what his penis implied. NO tight pussy there boyz. I'm glad I ate breakfast..OMG

Thanks for speaking up. I was wondering if I was weird or something. I probably am weird..but those pics are gross. Really both sets of genitals are better seen in context of the person attached to them.

shaking head over beastie boy..incredible.

Mischief..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I thought something may be amiss. While is could be possible that xxxbeasto is ok...I showed his pic to a physician friend of mine. We both agreed that the gentleman should get a check up. Somethings not right. Overseas travel could indicate one type of bug to check for. This is NOT and STD. It's a tropical parasite. Either way..I suspect that pic is counter productive at best. LOL... Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
What's the deal with men and dick pics? I respond much better to a nice pic of a GENTLEMAN in a suit. I can't stand the descriptions of their sexual prowess. They are huge, go for hours, and love to eat pussy. Yeah right. I know very, very, few men who don't consider oral sex foreplay. I know some size queens. But I know more women who are not.

I'm much more interested (when I'm interested at all) in gentlemen who are intelligent, respectful, well groomed, and knowledgeable about the world around them. In other words, are not unidimensional.

In keeping with the discussion, do you respond to guys with just dick pics? Do you like them?

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Dick Pics and males marketing themselves