Dec 7th - Lehigh Valley Monthly Meet and Greet : Swingers Discussion 38929
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaDec 7th - Lehigh Valley Monthly Meet and Greet
TOPIC: Dec 7th - Lehigh Valley Monthly Meet and Greet
Created by: XFrequentC
Original Starting post for this thread:
Find out who's been naughty or nice this year at the monthly Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet! to be held 7 p.m. to midnight Tuesday, Dec. 7, at the Ramada Inn's cocktail lounge across from the Lehigh Valley Mall at Route 22 and 1500 MacArthur Road (North), Allentown/Whitehall, Pa. 610-439- 1037.

We had more than 75 people in November, but to keep those numbers UP, we need people to pass the word on to others!!! We ALL need to keep the momentum going strong!!! This is a monthly event, always on the first Tuesday of every month with the next gathering Tuesday, Jan. 4th! Happy to see old friends, and always welcoming those who are new/curious about the Lifestyle.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
For those you who are going... we'll see you tonight. And for those of you who aren't going.. well ... I guess we won't :(

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Change of plans, we can make this one!!! Hope everyone has a chance to stop out for some early holiday cheer with all their old and new friends!

CYA Tonight!!

Rick & Tara

Sellersville PA
Username hidden
(236 posts)
Bump

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
bump again

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
bump

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Bumping on behalf of the hosts, Meg and Todd (Thane).

I'm still working in SoCal and won't be home in time for the m&g. After missing two m&g nights due to this two-month work assignment, I'll be looking forward to the next one in January so that I can see my friends again... and y'all know who you are!! :)

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Bump

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Hey guys, I don't know if we'll be able to make this one.....but one never knows with us.....so BUMP!! (and hopefully we can join all our friends old and new for some holiday cheer!)

Happy Holidays Everyone! Tara & Rick

Sellersville PA
Username hidden
(236 posts)
Find out who's been naughty or nice this year at the monthly Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet! to be held 7 p.m. to midnight Tuesday, Dec. 7, at the Ramada Inn's cocktail lounge across from the Lehigh Valley Mall at Route 22 and 1500 MacArthur Road (North), Allentown/Whitehall, Pa. 610-439- 1037.

We had more than 75 people in November, but to keep those numbers UP, we need people to pass the word on to others!!! We ALL need to keep the momentum going strong!!! This is a monthly event, always on the first Tuesday of every month with the next gathering Tuesday, Jan. 4th! Happy to see old friends, and always welcoming those who are new/curious about the Lifestyle.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Dec 7th - Lehigh Valley Monthly Meet and Greet