Coming out of the closet : Swingers Discussion 34744
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaComing out of the closet
TOPIC: Coming out of the closet
Created by: wifefirsttime
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lively postings!!!

Well, in the end I feel it's a matter of preferences... some of my friends are openly in the lifestyle and don't hide it from anyone... others are more discrete. To each his or her own...

I was very open before I married 6 years ago. Then hubby felt we should be discrete and no pics at all.

Over time, I began ignoring his 'preferences' and posted here and elsewhere some veiled pics, no face... Months later I posted some with faces and made them private. Finally, I said to myself, why should I be hiding? I don't care if everybody knows I'm hot and love sex with others. I'm not going to hide that I'm a swinger.

Well, hubby wouldn't shoot the pics, so I had to have friends do it. When I posted them, he was not happy but I guess by now he accepted it. I have his pics in 'private.' That way I respect his preference. But I refused to keep mine hidden. I like to see others' faces because a face tells more than all the other explicit pics together. I know when someone is really hot by looking at her or his face and expression. So for me face pics are VERY important before I get together with someone.

Then came video (image and sound) and we don't have a cam or know how to use one so my hubby said, we "don't have the technology" to do it... lol... lol...

So, again, I had someone else do it. This time it was a guy I had just met at a party. He said he had a cam, etc. We saw each other several times before it came out right. So, it was a ton of fun. Hubby was unhappy but eventually settled down.

Conclusion: I feel he's still in the proverbial 'closet' while I'm not.

Michelle

Wailuku HI

Username hidden
(233 posts)
If you read our profile under fantasy, we state that we would love to wake up one morning and find all the members of this site standing naked in our front yard... Many thanks to all that showed up!!!

Huntingdon Valley PA

Username hidden
(1067 posts)
Was there a group masturbation session on the front lawn we missed?

Chandler Heights AZ

Username hidden
(33 posts)
You mean sex on the front lawn is a no no ?

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8836 posts)
I don't think of it as being in the closet. Sex tends to be a private thing anyhow. I mean, you don't often go to work and start talking about whether or not you masturbated last night. You don't have sex on the front lawn in broad day light. A lot of people's sex lives are kept private, so why not swapping?

We LIKE that it's tabu. That makes it more fun! It's like being a sneaky teen-ager again.

Reading PA

Username hidden
(384 posts)
If the site was totally secure with no free member I think more people would have face pictures, but not everyone.

There may come a time when swinging is accepted, but that is a long way off. What kills us is that we are all adults and what we do is our choice and doesn't hurt anything. (In fact we know some couples that had affairs and got divorced over it... if they were swingers well...) And NO I am not saying swinging is for everyone or that it will save a marriage that is in trouble... We just know couples were BOTH were cheating and were outraged when they found out about the other. Sometimes one half of the couple didn't know their spouse was cheating, and you guessed it... the spouse neglected to mention that part during the divorce.

For the most part swingers are much more open minded when it comes to sexuality and in general always in a good mood... gee I wonder why

Shickshinny PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
srbm1119 Totally agree with you!!

Scranton PA

Username hidden
(469 posts)
Who ever said that we would never show ourselves? We said that we would show ourselves to those that we contact or contact us…and there is some interest. Why show everyone? Still no answer to how we would benefit by placing a face pic in our profile, care to answer that?

Yes, you are right, our careers are more important to us than placing our faces for everyone on the web to view. As for others who “could lose a lot more” than us by placing their pics, that is their prerogative. We just can’t seem to understand why we would invest so much money and time in our educations and careers, to chance throwing it all away. We love to gamble, but not with our futures.

Neonrose…”All those who feel we have something to hide because we don't choose to show our faces, OH WELL. Deal with it.” Great statement!

Wilkes Barre PA

Username hidden
(699 posts)
The reason why we have our photos listed as private and the one we have posted doesn't show faces is because we are SELECTIVE as far as who sees us. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether we are swingers, how long we have been in the lifestyle, whether we are in or out of any closets or any other room of the house for that matter. Those who know us know what we are all about. All those who feel we have something to hide because we don't choose to show our faces, OH WELL. Deal with it.

Phoenixville PA

Username hidden
(52 posts)
patogether...thank you for sharing your experience, always appreciated. Also, thank you for your kind compliment about my lovely wife. She is a beauty and I would love to show her face off but our careers are just to important to do that. You have a very nice looking wife yourself.

-mr. srbm

Wilkes Barre PA

Username hidden
(699 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Coming out of the closet