CSI : Swingers Discussion 38030
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaCSI
TOPIC: CSI
Created by: nepacple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Did anyone watch CSI tonight? About a murder among a group of lifestyle couples. Of course one of the guys was banging his 15 year old neighbor, cause if he is willing to "wife swap" of course he would f*** a child. TV gives the lifestyle such a bad rap.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I did not watch the entire CSI episode, but listened to most of it. I don't understand why there seems to be people feeling they didn't portray the lifestyle as they feel it should be. I agree there are many facets of the lifestyle. This is a fictional story that revolves around murders. With that said, how many people think that a fictional tv show would portray the lifestyle the way most think it should be portrayed. I would assume the writers would center around the murder, not the lifestyle. All I think they were trying to accomplish was a an interesting story line. How many of you think that if they portray a husband catching a wife cheating would be depict ALL the ways a husband could react. (I don't normally watch this show but am hooked on Law and Order). Please remember, THIS IS ONLY TV. If you feel there should be a tv show that depicts the lifestyles many faces, write to your local television show. I'm sure they can put together a "soap opera" kind of show and put more "true life" situations in it. Over the years, tv shows have depicted "taboo" subjects such as lesbianism. Do you think ALL lesbians agree with the way any show would decide to portray this social entity? What about "rapes". Do you feel shows depicting rapes does it to show what rape really is like? Maybe some aspects of it, but fictionally, they cannot show the entire story of all rape victims. I know I've probably not made alot of sense, but hope that most can understand where I'm going on this.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
I did not catch the CSI program..... but to answer someones ? there have been quite a few shows reciently about swining, I know they did a Judging Amy episode, and a few weeks ago there was a 2 part Law & Order about it.... seems to be popping up more and more lately..... there is supp. to be one of the am talk shows doing a show about it also...will keep eyes out to see which one!!

~ T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
All in all it could have been much worse. Grisam seemed to be openminded about it. My only problem was the implication (could just be in my head) that the "sex crazed swinger" did the 15 year old.

Jermyn PA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
We also are CSI fans-It Would have been nice to have a devils advocate more for the lifestyle.BUT at least they are facing the fact that the lifestyle is here-and more popular then some may think.It is nice to know we are out of the closet and in the mainstream -and overall portrayed in a kind light-though we really don't believe the writers are in the lifestyle-Or Grissom would have joined a party as a nice single male till the credits rolled ;)

Lewisburg PA
Username hidden
(145 posts)
We are big CSI fans and were very pleasantly surprised how the lifestyle was portrayed. Overall we feel they did a good job. In no way will it turn anyone on or off to the lifestyle. Was happy to see that they showed the fact that condoms were used. However, was not happy to hear that the 15-year-old girl mentioned the fact that she and all her friends knew that their parents were in the lifestyle. I cannot believe that anyone would be that stupid or careless to let that slide, but then this is TV. One has to be discreet, especially where underage children are involved. But CSI definetely took on a subject that hasn't been done before (?). A&B

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(88 posts)
Did not see the show but from what you are describing the story line to be, it is based off a murder case in CA about a year and a half ago where they defense was largely blaming the mother for her daughter getting killed because of being involved in the lifestyle. If memory serves me correctly, they still threw the book at the guy who killed the little girl.

B

Lemoyne PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We thought it was great about everyone using the condoms!! It is such a MUST in the lifestyle!!!! WE laughed too about the vibs in the dishwasher. I didnt' think you could put them in because of the battery part of it!!! Overall, it was good!!!!

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I would think that either people are open to the lifestyle or fundamentally opposed and hopefully there beliefs would not be swayed by a fictional TV show. Those that have a strong relationship with another person have certainly found the lifestyle to not only be alot of fun but great for there relationship as well! But we already knew that, didn't we?

Evans City PA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Ratings, Ratings, Nevada has one of the biggest conventions every year of the swing life style. CSI took us right down the middle good and bad.

Mc Kees Rocks PA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
That and it was funny when they went to the house to check for evidence and they opened the dishwasher ...lol ... oh and one other thing ... the also showed that they all used condoms ALL the time!

Shoemakersville PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: CSI