CRABBING : Swingers Discussion 36396
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaCRABBING
TOPIC: CRABBING
Created by: xxx4everlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
HI, We're going crabbing with our family Friday night into Saturday and could use some help. Does anyone know a good overnight crabbing spot either in north east Maryland, Delaware or NJ where we can go.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I remember you saying something about that awhile back. Next time we're all out, we'll have to chat it up about it. Spent many a times down at Wye Mills.. All this time and never really knew you were into it (fishing,crabb'n). We'll have to go down for a day or something.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Rock Hall is a nice place... I was at one of the bull roasts and that was alot of fun. The aroma was a killer on the senses... Always got a ton of large blue claws down there. Everyone always seems to go for the popular areas but miss some of the best areas lik R.H. - I hear Wye Mills is finally coming back to being a crabbing spot. Got depleted from "Charlie's" (commercial) but he's long gone. I hated their ramp (steep and slippery) but you could pull in, sleep, rent one of his boats ($15 for the day!), and even crab from his docks. It was out of the way a lil but was always quiet and serene.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
By the way...

If you want some quick tips (killer baits, when to crab, etc..) just email us.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
NorthEast MD is most likely your best place to go if you want everything "close by". The state park at Turkey point has beautiful scenery with camping and is a short walk even to Rogues Harbor; which is the state park's boating ramp and docks. They rent small boats and have the supplies you need for crabbing. Don't expect to get a lot of crabs and shoreline crabbing is almost fruitless. Personally, I would hit Rock Hall MD area or deep southern Jersey for the best crabbing right now. The upper Delaware is too brackish at this point due to all the run-off.

Give me an idea where you want to head to and I can be more specific. Been on/around the waters of Jersey/MD for almost 35yrs so you'll get the str8 scoop.

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
HI, We're going crabbing with our family Friday night into Saturday and could use some help. Does anyone know a good overnight crabbing spot either in north east Maryland, Delaware or NJ where we can go.

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: CRABBING