CKS Lehigh Valley Closed : Swingers Discussion 41211
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaCKS Lehigh Valley Closed
TOPIC: CKS Lehigh Valley Closed
Created by: UpperBucksCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just received an e-mail from CKS, saying that due to circumstances beyond their control that this Saturday is cancelled and they will not be holding anymore parties there.

Does anyone have the 411 on what happened?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
no cks.. go to night of fantasies in honesdale. good food,clean,great atmosphere,great staff. and alot of fun. ask the bartender....will be going back.

Shickshinny PA
Username hidden
(122 posts)
My girlfriend and I joined the club in Allentown a few weeks ago and were happy to have found a spot in Lehigh Valley where we could meet others, as it is a convenient location for us both. The people there that night seemed very funloving and we were excited about the possibilities. Now we are disappointed because there isn't really another convenient spot in the area. Any suggestions?

Sparta NJ
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Hopefully they'll do the right thing. We paid the reduced membership fee too when we attended. If they don't, we'll never attend anything else that CKS is linked to.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9004 posts)
They should give people their money back! That is stealing, to take membership fees and then close. Any lawyers in the house?

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
To be honest feel sorry for the couples that live in or near the Lehigh Valley that paied up front for a membership. We were lucky got a membership with a $50 get in fee from a M&G, no loss for us.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Imagine my surprise, I was supposed to be working there! I know why they closed, but only a group of 6 women ravaging my body will be able to make me speak :)

Lehighton PA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
My guess is low attendance but i'm not sure. We went once to it and didn't like it at all. Felt like a High School Dance. We like the Philly club a lot ...

Levittown PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We are also upset over this as we enjoyed our visits to this club. We think we can surmise the reasons why but would rather not post our suspicions at this time. Once we hear the definite reason why we will let you all know. Carla & Joe

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Just received an e-mail from CKS, saying that due to circumstances beyond their control that this Saturday is cancelled and they will not be holding anymore parties there.

Does anyone have the 411 on what happened?

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: CKS Lehigh Valley Closed