Aeeach of the American Women !!!!!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 32514
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaAeeach of the American Women !!!!!!!!!
TOPIC: Aeeach of the American Women !!!!!!!!!
Created by: Permagrn27
Original Starting post for this thread:
One day Saddam Hussein was walking in the desert and he stubbed his toe on some hard object. He bent over to pick it up and a Genie popped out. "Oh great," Saddam said, "I don't have time for this Genie nonsense."

"Oh wait," said the Genie, "You have to let me grant you three wishes or I'll be trapped in that stupid lamp for another ten thousand years."

"Ok" said Saddam, so he wished that the Genie would give him three American women.

So the next morning when he woke up, after the Genie had realized who this man was and after the Genie had granted the wishes, Tanya Harding, Lorena Bobbit, and Hillary Clinton layed next to him. His knee was bashed in, his penis was gone, and he had no health insurance.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
oops typos gotta love the ment speach of

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
A woman sat on a plane heading for New York, when the pilot annouces that because of difficulties with the plane's engines, he must make an emergency landing. The woman, fearing that this may be the end of her life looks over to a man sitting next to her and rips her shirt and bra off, and throws herself on him. "Make me feel like a woman again!" she screamed. So the man rips his shirt off and hands it to her. "Here you go, you crazy bitch, iron this."

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I'm soooooooo gunna catch hell for this one... but here goes; Q:"How do you fix a womans watch?" ... A:"You don't... there's a clock on the stove!"

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
One day Saddam Hussein was walking in the desert and he stubbed his toe on some hard object. He bent over to pick it up and a Genie popped out. "Oh great," Saddam said, "I don't have time for this Genie nonsense."

"Oh wait," said the Genie, "You have to let me grant you three wishes or I'll be trapped in that stupid lamp for another ten thousand years."

"Ok" said Saddam, so he wished that the Genie would give him three American women.

So the next morning when he woke up, after the Genie had realized who this man was and after the Genie had granted the wishes, Tanya Harding, Lorena Bobbit, and Hillary Clinton layed next to him. His knee was bashed in, his penis was gone, and he had no health insurance.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Aeeach of the American Women !!!!!!!!!