Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania About Saturday Night
TOPIC: About Saturday Night
Created by: Freepanties
Original Starting post for this thread:
If we were to post this under the Triple S meet and greet thread that has been running for the last two weeks, our point would be overlooked and that really can't happen here... You see there is a woman that deserves to be recognized for all of her hard work and effort, putting together one hell of a get together.... "Funshine", on behalf of all those who attended last evenings festivities, we thank you for what you gave to us and do hope you know just how much we appreciate all you did! What a great night you gave us to remember. Thank you....

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ship, My neck was fine actually, frozen in place and stiff in the shorts is probably more accurate... As for removing Boo's panties, as much as I appreciate the offer I may be accused of being partial in my judging at future events if I were to take you guys up on the very kind offer. (wispers to Ship... we can work out a deal, just don't say anything to the others.) Oh and Ship... Just purchased 4 "Box" seats right behind home plate for the next event, will save you one. Tommy

Huntingdon Vy PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
Ok.. let's set the record straight here. first off, No royalties! Boo says you had a box seat for that show (she had the box, you had the seat!) - LOL But, if you really want some sort of restitution,, She'll gladly return the panties you gave her; You'll just have to remove them yourself though!

Secondly, We hold the original uncropped photos and don't dare share that kind of incriminating evidence of the hair thinning as you may have mentioned. Personally we would blame it on Mrs Free for grabbing a hold of that particular area a bit more then usual.. The thing that stuck out with us, is that you look a lil stiff in the neck in both photos? any recollection of that?

Lastly, I felt really bad that I only took a pic of the Mrs Free and kept you out of the frame in one of the pics. So to make myself feel better, and to make sure Boo would win more free panties in the future, we now have two lovely photos ; albeit the back of you.... LOL

All kidding aside, you two had constant smiles and were a pleasure to be around. The whole group was having a good time and can't ask for anything more. Well...........

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Ok just got done looking at boo's profile photos and noticed a few are from Saturday night. Have a few questions for the group... 1.) Is my hair really thinning as much as it shows in the "Boo on the Bar" photos???? 2.) Do Funshine and I get sexy royalty bennies for being in your profile pics???? Still laughing my ass off.... You guys were great!!!

Huntingdon Vy PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
What a party:-) , what a meet n greet:-), what a community-The sls'ers :-) As mentioned before, special kudos to funshine -she certainly knows where to shine the fun:-) and **** 4stars for Johnny- fabufood and incredible decor. Meeting and getting to know so many faces that weren't just pixels on a screen was really exciting. We can't wait for the next one. Hugs Jan & Keith

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Lol.. Sucking bananas on my knees from my mans lap.. Seemed alittle teasing..lol.. We sgould have yelled switch a few time.. Fun Fun Fun woohoo girl you did awesome. Many wonderful memories.. Hugs Kiss to everyone there.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
When's the next one gonna be? We are already "jonesing" for more.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
I'll make this post short and sweet....since i wrote a chapter on the Triples post lol...we had a freaking fantastic fabulous time...hehehe see triple F's lol thank-you all again....lixssssssssssssssssssss dot and jeff

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
Thanks Funshine for putting this together, what a great job you did! This was our first m&g, and it exceeded any of our expectations! We had a great time and met some fun, exciting, and very SEXY people!

Thanks Shylan, Terry, Trish, Gary, Funshine, Kirk and everyone else who made us feel so welcome!

Looking forward to the next one! (Soon I hope!!!)

Lititz PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
We had a great time. Met some wonderful people. Would like to thank Funshine and the owner for letting this happen and hope there will be more of these events in the future. To those we missed, sorry, maybe we'll get to meet next time.

Lee & Rich

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Thank you Funshine for a great party and big thanks to John for giving us a great place to have it. We had a lot of fun meeting some new friends and some old ones and look forward to the next one :)

Shoemakersville PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: About Saturday Night