A question for the married swinging male who always bashes single guys. : Swingers Discussion 32163
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaA question for the married swinging male who always bashes single guys.
TOPIC: A question for the married swinging male who always bashes single guys.
Created by: letrap
Original Starting post for this thread:
This question is for the married swinging male who seems to get an orgasm for bashing single guys. Now....you and your wife always swing as a couple with other couples.You love to play. AND MERCY!! DO YOU LOVE TO PLAY!! Your wife says to you she's going to be out of commission for at least 8 months do to medical reasons. Now... you cannot have sex with her and you can no longer go as a couple,but your wife says to you its alright to go as a single without her since you love to play. But at the same time your wife does not want you hooking up with another female posing as a couple. Oh! Its getting juicy isn't it!! Now.... since you love to play, will you just wait out the 8 months or will you enter that single male lifestyle that you bash and group us in. Now I know some of you are going to be lying through your teeth and say "Oh I would stick right with my wife and wait out those 8 months." Bring on the lies gentlemen! BRING ON THE LIES!!!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
:: Shaking my head :: Here we go again... Everyone is different ... not all couples think alike ... not all single males are assholes... yadda yadda yadda. I was a single guy in the lifestyle, I had a clue ... now I'm part of a couple with a female who was single in the lifestyle.... I see all the angles... yadda yadda yadda .... This guy in the minority in his thinking that most people won't wait the 8 months... yadda yadda yadda... Poontang?! LOL ... really what's the point?

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
This message is for Loversnow4u2.If you read my profile carefully,you will see that I was not referring to women as poon tang,but the act of having sex as poon tang. Mercy! I feel the fire burning!!

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Oh! I just love debates! First of all, Miss Wendi of Loversnow4u2, you cannot speak for all couples. Everbody's situation is different. There are some men in the marriage that do not want there wives to play with single men. And I don't care what you might think, I have a high respect for women and in my profile I am not referring to them as "poon tang." But I cannot control your thoughts, so think what you will.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Cmon now. We can have a nice debate without resorting to name calling can't we ?

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
First of all Patogether, I'm not scared of Wendi and I will debate her until George Bush decides to become a Democrat.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
debate my ass.....anyone who refers to a woman as "poon-tang" shows he has evolved just barely beyond neanderthal. That and the fact that he can make the ludicrous leap of logic that, when conjugal sex is unavailable for a period of time, all males would lower themselves to his level of behavior is indicative of his total lack of experience and understanding of a commited lifestyle relationship. We have met guys like this at all sorts of events and JERK is the kindest adjective we, as a couple can apply.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
If something were to happen to either of us we would leave the lifestyle til we could resume together. This is an enhancer to our marriage. We would never leave the other home. If I were having those problems well hell I can still give right.. So why not go as a giver and photographer. Seems to me that you going in a single even if married m/f it is not very fair to the couple. They are now in a very uncomfotable place. I would feel awful if we met a single and later find out they are arried.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
i have a suggestion letrap!! maybe you should rewrite your profile.. it is easy to do..and a helpful hint....leave the street, in the street!! It seems i can't get enough poo-tang??? means only one thing to anyone who reads that... jeff

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
WE as a couple entered this lifestyle, WE as a couple play as a couple, and WE as a couple are devoted to each other and wouldn't play alone if the other had a medical emergency that lasted for any period of time. WE play as a team and last time WE looked there wasn't an "I" in team. Wife is the one who decided that she didn't want to play with single men, not hubby. As far as WE see it, it's mainly the women who dictate what is going to happen or not when it comes to playing in the lifestyle anyway. So as far as your observations, looks like you didn't include US in your survey. POONTANG? Haven't heard that since high school!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Why do I always feel like the guy who swoops in on this topic and puts some logic and reason to it ... here we go again ... to explain to the uninformed single male: There is a level of trust and respect involved with this lifestyle that I won't say you don't understand or haven't experienced, but it's a level that you haven't applied to your post. As for the poon-tang remark... I took it with a grain of salt, I don't find it offensive in it's context but I don't think it's scoring you many points. ... know what? I'm tired of this subject... I'm bowing out here.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: A question for the married swinging male who always bashes single guys.