A Sexual Desire New Years Eve Party : Swingers Discussion 210596101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsPennsylvaniaA Sexual Desire New Years Eve Party
TOPIC: A Sexual Desire New Years Eve Party
Created by: robnmisty
Original Starting post for this thread:
A Sexual Desire New Years Eve Party.....Formal ball glitz and glitter.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(2427 posts)
omg the after parties are fab! see you hotties soon!!!

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(2427 posts)
List is looking hot!!!! Mmm mmm good... Looks like its going to be a great party! See all you hotties very soon! Oh and if your not on the list yet.... Get your ass on it!!!!!

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(2427 posts)
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! Being NAUGHTY sure is NICE!! See you all NYE!!

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! glad to see your name is on the naughty list clam....its going to be a very naughty party!!! cant wait to see you guys!!

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(2427 posts)
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas everyone! Can't wait for New Years Eve! Gonna Be a great party! Better get on the list. Rob and Misty gonna check it twice too see who's been naughty not nice!

Huntingdon PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
we had our time with the lil ones and it was fun but now its me me me me me......were going to rock this new years like no other! im pretty sure im going to be hung over for clean up duty!~

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(2427 posts)
we are def gonna miss an awesome party! got a huge realization that in a few.. we will be forced into the empty nest mode.. stayin in family style this year! You all kiss the cutest person next to ya when the clock strike! have fun...

Broad Top PA
Username hidden
(1976 posts)
Awe brown that is very sweet! We are supported by great people like you... That makes it all worth doing!

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(2427 posts)
We are looking forward to seeing all our friends and say good bye to 2012 with them. Looks like a fun list already! If you have never been to one of Rob/Misty's parties they(and helpers) go to alot of work to make it a fun/festive evening. Great decorations,delicious snacks,awesome dj,fun games/prizes, and a friendly,no pressure atmosphere. You can mingle alittle/alot , or just sit back and observe,whatever you are comfortable with doing. Give it a try,you won't be sorry :)

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: A Sexual Desire New Years Eve Party