Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Pennsylvania ATTENTION WILLIAMSPORT MG GUESTS !!!!!!!!!!
TOPIC: ATTENTION WILLIAMSPORT MG GUESTS !!!!!!!!!!
Created by: pahotcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I AM NOT A HAPPY PERSON AT THE MOMENT. I HAD TO COME HOME WITHOUT MY BOOTS AND A BOX OF CHOCOLATES THAT WERE A GIFT TO JEFF AND I. NOW GRANTED YOU (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) DID ME A FAVOR AND SAVED ME A FEW CALORIES BUT I DID NOT APPRECIATE HAVING TO COME HOME WITHOUT MY TALL BLACK LEATHER BOOTS !!!!!!! I APOLOGIZE IF THEY WERE PICKED UP BY MISTAKE BUT THEY WERE BEHIND THE WOODEN BAR COMING INTO THE LOUNGE(A PLACE WHERE YOU SHOULD OF NOT BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE) I REALLY HATE TO THINK THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN IN A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT BASE THIS LIFESTYLE ON HONESTY AND RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE. NOW YOU HAVE 2 OPTIONS: E-MAIL ME IF YOU "ACCIDENTLY" FOUND THEM BEHIND THE BAR OR TAKE THEM (OR MAIL THEM) BACK TO THE HOTEL AND THE STAFF THERE WILL GLADLY CALL ME. IF YOU CHOOSE NEITHER OF THESE OPTIONS THEN I HOPE YOU CAN LIVE WITH YOURSELF !!!!!! IT TAKES A LOT TO GET ME ANGRY AND YOU MANAGED TO DO A GOOD JOB. AGAIN IF THIS IS PREMATURE I APOLOGIZE. I JUST WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY BOOTS BACK. TO ALL OF OUR OTHER GUESTS I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN AT OUR NEXT M&G.....DOT

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Dot, I took 4 pics, 3 of the group flash, an one where you guys are takin a pic of the girls flashing next to the bar in the coat rack area. I dont see anyone like that in these pics. Sorry hun. Wish we had taken more, but we didnt remember we had the cam till the group shot.

Mill Hall PA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Sorry I looked thru our pics and didn't see anyone like that in them. Hope you get results in the search, wish we could of helped such a fun great couple like you.

New Cumberland PA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Williamsport M&G guests I need your help !!!!!!! here is a description of the guy we are looking for...he was seen by several people behind that bar coming into the lounge..he was seen carrying the box of chocolates and later seen with something black wrapped around the box walking out of the lounge.At that time these people didn't know i had my boots behind the bar so they didn't think anything of it until they heard what had happened. So please if anybody talked to this guy I'm going to describe please email me with a name. ok ..here goes...he was about 6'4" dark hair, clean shaven, black( knit- I think)long-sleeved shirt. Not sure if he was a single or a couple. He was hanging in the bar area a lot talking to several people that we know and doing some dancing. At the end of the evening he was walking around with one of my blue plastic bowls with chips in it asking people if they wanted any chips. He appeared to have plenty to drink and was acting a bit strange. He even told someone he was showing his friends the box of chocolates when he was asked what he was doing with the box. Now who did he show the box to? You are out there somewhere. The other hosts also suggested looking at your pics if you took any..this guy might show up in a pic. Also today Patrick was going through the invites and oddly enough found a name that he sent an invite to and the profile has vanished..gone..no history that Patrick even sent an invite. Please if ANYONE knows this guy let us know. If he did this at our M&G he could do it again or maybe in your own home. I for one would like to make sure he doesn't have a chance to do this again. If you do know him PLEASE ask him to send the boots back to the hotel. The manager is also very upset that someone would think that they had any right to go behind that bar and help themselves to what-ever was back there. we are not giving up on this so the sooner someone does the right thing you won't have to keep reading about this issue. In this lifestyle we have to look out for each other so help us out on this... we would do the same for you !!!!! huggssssssss Dot and Jeff....Patrick and Ann.....Ralph and Carol and Kathy and Randy

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
We will keep bumping it as long as you like us to Dot...It is a shame that someone would be like that and we hope you get them back.. Shame on them

New Cumberland PA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Hi To4fun!!! Don't know about any disagreement!!! So don't worry about it!!!

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
bump

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
sorry to hear that dot .we had a great time .i would like to say that iam sorry about that little diisagrement i had with someone not sure over what but sorry about it iam not like that Thanks

South Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
bump

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
Good morning...the thought came to me when I got up this morning that maybe someone might be playing a trick on me by hiding my boots. This may be a possibility but highly unlikely. I'm still disappointed over this incident so whoever has my boots or might of seen someone behind that bar helping themselves dig deep into your conscious and e-mail me....thanks dot

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
I AM NOT A HAPPY PERSON AT THE MOMENT. I HAD TO COME HOME WITHOUT MY BOOTS AND A BOX OF CHOCOLATES THAT WERE A GIFT TO JEFF AND I. NOW GRANTED YOU (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) DID ME A FAVOR AND SAVED ME A FEW CALORIES BUT I DID NOT APPRECIATE HAVING TO COME HOME WITHOUT MY TALL BLACK LEATHER BOOTS !!!!!!! I APOLOGIZE IF THEY WERE PICKED UP BY MISTAKE BUT THEY WERE BEHIND THE WOODEN BAR COMING INTO THE LOUNGE(A PLACE WHERE YOU SHOULD OF NOT BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE) I REALLY HATE TO THINK THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN IN A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT BASE THIS LIFESTYLE ON HONESTY AND RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE. NOW YOU HAVE 2 OPTIONS: E-MAIL ME IF YOU "ACCIDENTLY" FOUND THEM BEHIND THE BAR OR TAKE THEM (OR MAIL THEM) BACK TO THE HOTEL AND THE STAFF THERE WILL GLADLY CALL ME. IF YOU CHOOSE NEITHER OF THESE OPTIONS THEN I HOPE YOU CAN LIVE WITH YOURSELF !!!!!! IT TAKES A LOT TO GET ME ANGRY AND YOU MANAGED TO DO A GOOD JOB. AGAIN IF THIS IS PREMATURE I APOLOGIZE. I JUST WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY BOOTS BACK. TO ALL OF OUR OTHER GUESTS I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN AT OUR NEXT M&G.....DOT

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: ATTENTION WILLIAMSPORT MG GUESTS !!!!!!!!!!