Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Oklahoma Visiting the OKC area July 30 31 inviting couples or sgls over to play
TOPIC: Visiting the OKC area July 30 31 inviting couples or sgls over to play
Created by: garym42151
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a white bi male from Houston and will be in the OKC area July 30 and 31. I wish to extend an invitation to any couple with a bi or bi-courious male out to dinner and then over to my motel room for some hot erotic three way fun. Even if you are a couple with a straight male courious enouth to try the passive bi while your girl/wife watches and participates would be OK. This is your chance, don't let it pass you by. You don't have to reciprocate. I am extremely oral for hours and love to please those I am with. PLease see my profile garym42151 and cantact me if interested and lets plan to get together. time will be short to talk, I will be on vacation July 25 thru29. I will only have July 29 late evening to communicate to pass my cell number to anyone interested or get a number so we can talk when I get there. So be perpared to shat fast. Hope to hear form someone soon!!! Lets play and have a great time!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a white bi male from Houston and will be in the OKC area July 30 and 31. I wish to extend an invitation to any couple with a bi or bi-courious male out to dinner and then over to my motel room for some hot erotic three way fun. Even if you are a couple with a straight male courious enouth to try the passive bi while your girl/wife watches and participates would be OK. This is your chance, don't let it pass you by. You don't have to reciprocate. I am extremely oral for hours and love to please those I am with. PLease see my profile garym42151 and cantact me if interested and lets plan to get together. time will be short to talk, I will be on vacation July 25 thru29. I will only have July 29 late evening to communicate to pass my cell number to anyone interested or get a number so we can talk when I get there. So be perpared to shat fast. Hope to hear form someone soon!!! Lets play and have a great time!!!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Visiting the OKC area July 30 31 inviting couples or sgls over to play