Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Ohio Tonya's Tantalizing Treats at Princeton! May 12th DON'T MISS OUT!
TOPIC: Tonya's Tantalizing Treats at Princeton! May 12th DON'T MISS OUT!
Created by: Two4U50
Original Starting post for this thread:
Come Join Me Tantalizing Tonya For Tonya’s Tantalizing Treats At Club Princeton On FRIDAY MAY 12th Doors open at 7pm

This is the night everyone has been waiting for!!! Come out and hang out with your friends and meet some new ones! No One will be left out! If you’re new to the club scene, don’t worry, I will be sure to give you a great tour and introduce you to all the great members and my friends!

Lots of WILD TANTALIZING Games and Great prizes! Everyone’s favorite…Tonya’s Tantalizing Trivia with a new spin, Find the sexy pin on the single male and what a prize you will get! We are going to play Tonya’s Tantalizing Body Bingo and a WILD & CRAZY Game with some candy bras for a delicious snack! That will not be the only snack…wait till you see and taste the delicious body dessert buffet! Be sure to come out early, games will start at 9:30pm! Some of the prizes will include a tanning package, dinner for two, DVD’s, Tonya’s Tantalizing Tunes and lots of gag gifts!

IMPORTANT INFO: Princeton’s 11,000 square feet sizzles with an erotic and wild array of amenities, which include: Healthy Snacks, mixers for your Drinks (BYOB), Movie Theater, Pool Table, Games, Spas, 3 Shower Areas, 4 Themed and 2 Group Rooms, 12 Private Rooms, along with a great dance floor and a great DJ. All new members and SINGLE MALES MUST fill out an application for membership to Club Princeton!

The Price for couples $35.00 and the price for new single men $50.00 and established single men $35.00. The key is to fill out your application and contact Kitty and get her working! I want everyone to come out and have some WILD Fun with me! BESURE TO TELL PRINCETON AT THE DOOR YOU’RE HERE FOR TONYA’S TREAT NIGHT!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Come Join Me Tantalizing Tonya For Tonya’s Tantalizing Treats At Club Princeton On FRIDAY MAY 12th Doors open at 7pm

This is the night everyone has been waiting for!!! Come out and hang out with your friends and meet some new ones! No One will be left out! If you’re new to the club scene, don’t worry, I will be sure to give you a great tour and introduce you to all the great members and my friends!

Lots of WILD TANTALIZING Games and Great prizes! Everyone’s favorite…Tonya’s Tantalizing Trivia with a new spin, Find the sexy pin on the single male and what a prize you will get! We are going to play Tonya’s Tantalizing Body Bingo and a WILD & CRAZY Game with some candy bras for a delicious snack! That will not be the only snack…wait till you see and taste the delicious body dessert buffet! Be sure to come out early, games will start at 9:30pm! Some of the prizes will include a tanning package, dinner for two, DVD’s, Tonya’s Tantalizing Tunes and lots of gag gifts!

IMPORTANT INFO: Princeton’s 11,000 square feet sizzles with an erotic and wild array of amenities, which include: Healthy Snacks, mixers for your Drinks (BYOB), Movie Theater, Pool Table, Games, Spas, 3 Shower Areas, 4 Themed and 2 Group Rooms, 12 Private Rooms, along with a great dance floor and a great DJ. All new members and SINGLE MALES MUST fill out an application for membership to Club Princeton!

The Price for couples $35.00 and the price for new single men $50.00 and established single men $35.00. The key is to fill out your application and contact Kitty and get her working! I want everyone to come out and have some WILD Fun with me! BESURE TO TELL PRINCETON AT THE DOOR YOU’RE HERE FOR TONYA’S TREAT NIGHT!

Pickerington OH
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Tonya's Tantalizing Treats at Princeton! May 12th DON'T MISS OUT!