Rude People-person : Swingers Discussion 48911
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsOhioRude People-person
TOPIC: Rude People-person
Created by: MrandMrsP
Original Starting post for this thread:
Figure this one out. A single guy from PA writes to us, a couple, and says he will be in Cleve. on these dates and wants to go to some clubs and get together. He also wants us to open our pics to him. Leaves a phone number and says get back to him. Well we write back to Mr. Foreplay1 and very nicely say-"No Thank You". Well this guys then puts us on HIS block list:) OMG what a looser. He contacts us we respond nicely and he blocks us. Guess that's what makes the world go round. Everyone Play Safe and Be HAVEEEEEEEEE. Mr n Mrs P

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey after looking at the pic of the lady half of the couple, it was definitely THEIR loss :) We have written to some couples that state they are interested, talked back and forth about dinner, some drinks and just relaxing to meet each other, then it's like they drop off the face of the earth. Nothing, NADA, Zip, Zero. I could understand if we conversed then we sent a pic and they went"OMG" but they have access to our photo's on the site up front. Many do not have them posted so we are kinda like a pig in a poke when it comes to them, but we still like to meet and have coffee, dinner and talk. You guys take care, have to run. Long Holiday weekend. Going to the islands. Be Safe and have fun. Chuck n Lisa aka Mr. n Mrs P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(240 posts)
I know how you feel Mr. and Mrs. P! Listen to this one.....After chatting for a month or so, we meet a couple for dinner and drinks. They seem a very nice couple. I subsequently met the female one on one and again had a very decent time. No play....just still getting to know one another. We chatted about all of us getting together again, but for the next few weeks my work/home schedule kept us from getting any plan off the ground. I was always respectful, kind and courteous even sorrowful. Then the pissed off e-mails start and I am accussed of being fake and not willing to say that we were not interested. When I attempted to mail a response I find that I am blocked!!! We have not been in this llifstyle very long but realized early on that you cannot get offended and must be patient. We all have our likes and dislikes and lives that come before playtime. Jeeez, for all they knew one of us was ill or had some kind of family emergency! Not that one should have to, but I wasn't even given the opportunity to explain. Live and Learn Huh?

Sylvania OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Figure this one out. A single guy from PA writes to us, a couple, and says he will be in Cleve. on these dates and wants to go to some clubs and get together. He also wants us to open our pics to him. Leaves a phone number and says get back to him. Well we write back to Mr. Foreplay1 and very nicely say-"No Thank You". Well this guys then puts us on HIS block list:) OMG what a looser. He contacts us we respond nicely and he blocks us. Guess that's what makes the world go round. Everyone Play Safe and Be HAVEEEEEEEEE. Mr n Mrs P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(240 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Rude People-person