Traveling Question : Swingers Discussion 35497
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNorth CarolinaTraveling Question
TOPIC: Traveling Question
Created by: twoofus1988
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK here is the question................Why is it ok and NOT a problem for people to drive a couple hours to a club with no gurantee of sex remember but it IS a problem to travel a couple hours to meet nice people and see what happens? Reason for askin this...............we get so often thats 2-4 hrs is sooooooooooooo long of a drive to meet people but they can drive that to a club doesnt make sense to me at all. What is yalls input on this?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
SOCRN....................not bitter at all ya can ask alot here on the site alot will say we are 1 of a very few who is as str8 forward with anybody and doesnt ignore people and always help others here either it be newbies or ones who have been here awhile. Now when a simple question is asked that has been put to US on several occasions and put on here to get some feedback from others and you post a reply as you did sayin im bitching what did ya expect as a response. IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION AND YOU TOOK IT AS BITCHING AND I DO NOT LIKE BEING LABELD AS SUCH. Have a good one.

Castlewood VA

Username hidden
(171 posts)
OH BITE ME.............XXX.................LOL

Castlewood VA

Username hidden
(171 posts)
Quit ya whining...............lol

Concord NC

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Well if you have no more des. then that people wouldnt want to meet you either............i wasnt bitching i was askin a qustion that has has been asked to us on numerous occasions so if askin a question is bitching to you then im sorry you cant see its just a simple question and we have had people drive all the way across the states to see us thank you. Have a nice day.

Castlewood VA

Username hidden
(171 posts)
OK here is the question................Why is it ok and NOT a problem for people to drive a couple hours to a club with no gurantee of sex remember but it IS a problem to travel a couple hours to meet nice people and see what happens? Reason for askin this...............we get so often thats 2-4 hrs is sooooooooooooo long of a drive to meet people but they can drive that to a club doesnt make sense to me at all. What is yalls input on this?

Castlewood VA

Username hidden
(171 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Traveling Question