Platinum's Blacklight Fantasy Party : Swingers Discussion 216114101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNorth CarolinaPlatinum's Blacklight Fantasy Party
TOPIC: Platinum's Blacklight Fantasy Party
Created by: LOOKING4FUN07
Original Starting post for this thread:
Platinum's Blacklight Fantasy Party.....Lets party platinum style.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Woohoo! So pumped forour first platinum party! Got my outfit (s) ready and in total party mode so watchout ! It's gonna be one hell of a night! Please feel free to say hi! Beth and Joey

Iron Station NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I just joined minutes ago. Is it too late to register for this party? I'm having difficulty finding info. I can find info about the party itself, but what hotel? How do I book and pay? When ever I click details it just literally gives me details about the party itself and an option to come to this forum. I need help navigating, please. I clicked something thinking it would take me to the necessary info but it just added my name t the attendees list. I can't attend if I don't know anything abut the mechanics of it. Thanks!

Mount Holly NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We will be there for this one as well! We have two rooms booked and one will be used as a Party Room for our group and the sexy couples that we meet! Our room will stay in the theme as well Sexy Black Light!!! So looking forward to this! If you see us at the Party don't hesitate to come say Hello!

WinterJewel Steve & Lily

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Counting down the days to party time. look to be a good one!

Statesville NC
Username hidden
(39 posts)
It's on! Hotel room reserved and looking forward to our first Platinum event! See y'all there!!!

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Room is reserved and outfit picked out....Ready to party !!! See everyone there !

Wytheville VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Platinum's Blacklight Fantasy Party.....Lets party platinum style.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Statesville NC
Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Platinum's Blacklight Fantasy Party