Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events North Carolina Pimp And Hooker Ball
TOPIC: Pimp And Hooker Ball
Created by: letusplaytoojanda
Original Starting post for this thread:
Pimp And Hooker Ball.....Pimp and ho.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
WOW!!!!! is how to mildly describe last nights party. We had 57 couples signed up. For those who missed it you missed one of the BEST Pimp & Hooker parties ever or lifestyle parties as far as that goes. Did I mention it got VERY WILD? I would like to thank all those who attended and made this party a GREAT party. A lot of good friendships were made last night. I look forward to seeing everyone at our next party May 18th. It will also be a FREE party so be sure to invite your friends (couples & single females only). There were 23 rooms sold for our group our hotel and all the near by hotels were sold out. 6 rooms have already been booked for the May party, So call and book your room for The May party EARLY and tell them you are with FWB. If anyone has suggestions, questions, comments or concerns feel free to call me or send me a bird.

336-549-1423 Reuben FWB STAFF

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I will be taking applications for a few good HO"s to work the crowd. If interested send me your qualifications before the party and let's make some serious money for the ladies. Must be willing to flaunt your goods and make the $$$$

PIMP DADDY SOMthingDifferent4U

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Pimp And Hooker Ball.....Pimp and ho.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Kodak TN
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Pimp And Hooker Ball