Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events North Carolina Parrot Head Party
TOPIC: Parrot Head Party
Created by: eastcarolinacpls
Original Starting post for this thread:
Parrot Head Party.....Calling all fruit cakes!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess Mrs. East has died...LOL.... hope you guys are ready for an interesting presentation..it requires audience participation....

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Mrs East,you have always been one of my favourite "test subjects", I'll accept the offer to donate your body to Science and use it strictly for scientific purposes...all the way...

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
ready for the wkend.... "..teenagers", bring the Mexican 'shit' we had last time you guys came with that required the special shot glasses, I will try to pick up some Tarantula. Dr. Ziggy... I've always wanted to volunteer my body to science... sexology sounds like a good area to start.... I'll be your test subject if needed. DJ Benjamin... did you still want some pool side games?? BTW... I picked up the perfect "party game" 50 shades of grey... the game. Wonder how that will work out?? A whole month between to the next party.... I'm having party withdrawal symptoms already. Mrs. East

Nashville NC
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Thanks to all who joined us all day and night for SunFest There were some sexy couples and a great kick off to the ECC summer series of parties. Next join us fruit cakes for our Parrot Head party on "The Swinging Playground. Who are swingers and why do the swing?" Special presenter Dr Ziggy internationally known Sexologist. Also that day the sexy and lovely Ms Raine presenting her Sensual Massage for couples seminar "A must do says the New Yorker Times!" All this all day all night all you at ECC "Getting Wicked on the Weekend!"

Zebulon NC
Username hidden
(1141 posts)
Does this mean that the party will include a Buccaneer afternoon and night full of Debauchery and much Group Merriment? I'm in.....

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Parrot Head Party.....Calling all fruit cakes!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Zebulon NC
Username hidden
(1141 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Parrot Head Party