January B'day Celebration at the Plaza - Fort Mill Hotel Party : Swingers Discussion 215527
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNorth CarolinaJanuary B'day Celebration at the Plaza - Fort Mill Hotel Party
TOPIC: January B'day Celebration at the Plaza - Fort Mill Hotel Party
Created by: blackonyx67
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey, let me know if you have an interest in attending my b'day party on Saturday, January 26th at 8. It will be a shared b'day with Brad , owner of the (MP4AF). We will be hosting in the Presidential Suite (3 Kingsize Rooms). This is a mixed race event with various age ranges. We make fantasies come true. Plaza at Carowinds 3695 Foothills Way Fort Mill, SC 29708 P.S. I will give out the room number via email or text the night before the party, once you confirm your attendance by sending US an email. Come prepared with $20 (couples) / $40 (Select single men) / FREE FOR LADIES. Thanks, Alice blackonyx6767@ the hoo
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, let me know if you have an interest in attending my b'day party on Saturday, January 26th at 8. It will be a shared b'day with Brad , owner of the (MP4AF). We will be hosting in the Presidential Suite (3 Kingsize Rooms). This is a mixed race event with various age ranges. We make fantasies come true.

Plaza at Carowinds 3695 Foothills Way Fort Mill, SC 29708

P.S. I will give out the room number via email or text the night before the party, once you confirm your attendance by sending US an email. Come prepared with $20 (couples) / $40 (Select single men) / FREE FOR LADIES.

Thanks,

Alice blackonyx6767@ the hoo

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: January B'day Celebration at the Plaza - Fort Mill Hotel Party