living in a single world this site an't for singles : Swingers Discussion 35370
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew Yorkliving in a single world this site an't for singles
TOPIC: living in a single world this site an't for singles
Created by: a67camaro The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Camaro glad to hear that you have the things you have and that you busted your butt to get them, but just a few words clean up your profile/ a nice G rated pic on the front and put the rest in privets. If you don't spell well no prob. alot of us don't , doesen't make you a dummy or anyone else and it doesen't matter what you have or what you live in either, only thing that does matter is being a nice and considerit guy thats all. We also live in a mobile home and we don't have tires on the roof either some people should watch how they state things. Good luck Camaro Jean

East Durham NY
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Howdy all Just want to say that i am a single male, and yes it is hard for a single male to meet anyone here,, but what the hell, Ill keep try keep trying,, I am just a normal guy who loves the lifestyle, and if some one should say to me " you are not compatiable",, then i just forget and go on , no biggie i can take rejection,, I am not out to steal anyones lady,, Hell all i want to do is have some fun and meet some nice folks along the way,, if it doesnt happen , well then it doesnt happen ,, if it does , then its a bonus, I say " Just have some fun dont get to hung up on " not compatiable" and keep on keepin on John

Kenmore NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
rdy2playwu, no, we don't judge other solo males from a67camaro. What we said is he is the "stereo type". We've been in the lifestyle for 20 years, have pretty much seen, heard and come across most things. We used to meet with solo males, and in fact, still do meet with some of the ones from then. We met some really nice guys and had a lot of fun with them. Then, along came the surge in the internet, swing sites all over the place, etc., and the morons came out of the woodwork and ruined things for the legit males.

O, & a67camaro, thenks fore scending us the direkt email apreeshate the advise. An bye the wey, we thenk we no the houses you own and must say we luve whut you done did width them. You mite want to kinsider when you git the rest of them thar windows covered with alumonum foil to keep the son out, putting some used tires on the roof to finish off the efekt. Them mobel homes look reel nice finished off thet wey. Who wood hev thunk weed hav an Fortion 500 member on heer.

Corfu NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
67camaro

you just signed up in april and are already pissing and moaning. be patient, be a gentleman, and DO NOT push and show some class. besides when I read a profile and see many spelling mistakes like in your post that makes me think this person is in a hurry and sneaking around behind the wifes back.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Hey a67camaro we would be interested in meeting you. You can come over to our trailer park any time. I like to sit around the cement pond in my wife-beater, drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon and cheap whiskey until I can't walk. Then we can discuss the history of pro wrestling and who was the best Hulk Hogan or the Rock. You will have to come here cause neither one of us drives and it sounds like you got one of them there new cars (67 camaro). You sound to cool!

Fairfield NJ
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Well, a67camaro, you're obviously the stereo type for "single males". You have no clue what the lifestyle is about, all you're concerned about is getting your dick wet by finding someone with a moist hole that will let you put it into. There are people who were made just for you, they're called street hookers, go hire one! Swinging is a LIFESTYLE not a meat market for sleaze. At 32 years of age, you would think you'd be able to write something and not sound like you're in 3rd grade. Not that you need to be a rocket scientist or a literary genius, but if you choose to sound like some moron that can't even tie his own shoes, NO ONE is going to be interested on here anymore than they would in "normal" life. And I'd be willing to bet that you CAN'T FIND anyone in "normal life" that wants anything to do with you and that's why you're on sites like this, figuring there aren't anything but easy women that are more than willing to hit the sheets with just anyone that comes along. Well, think again, just because someone is in the swinging lifestyle DOESN'T mean they still don't have some class and sense of dignity! YOU'RE the one that needs to get a life . . . and a little education wouldn't hurt either, that way when you DO decide to use the spell check, you'll at least have some clue on which choice to make when it suggests something. Our apology to the rest of you respectable ladies, gentlemen and couples on this site that end up having to read this type of stuff, but as long as fools like a67camaro find the need to post crap like that, there will be those who feel compelled to enlighten them.

Corfu NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: living in a single world this site an't for singles