Sorry, we are not compatible : Swingers Discussion 35714
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew YorkSorry, we are not compatible
TOPIC: Sorry, we are not compatible
Created by: wejustluvit
Original Starting post for this thread:
You find a profile that describes you as to the age, type of a couple they are looking to meet. You send a message saying you to are interested in meeting them. Then you receive a message saying that "We feel that we are not compatible." Now you wonder how ,when you meet the requirements they ask for in their profile, you are not compatible. Haven't meet, haven't exchanged pics, haven't chatted but yet your not compatible. Of course after you read their response you don't wish to meet them anyway but there still lies the question? How do you know your not compatible without ever meeting?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
as said before "we are not compatible" is being polite. whether one person dont like the photo of another person or a satement in the profile. an issue between us with finding and meeting others is this......we have had many discussions and cannot agree on this.....SAFETY. that is the issue with us and i guess we wont be doing anymore swinging due to the concern of over STD's and the possibilty of pregnancy. we love each other very much and love kinky sex and swinging but STD's and pregnancy are a HUGE concern.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
The "not compatible" part is, as someone else pointed out, part of the quick reply feature provided. We added a few "quick replies" that we can use, since we didn't always feel the standard one provided fit our needs. Easy enough to do, and there it is, just a click, and it's sent. We always prefer to respond than not, even if we're not interested, and we like to be polite, so we developed an answer that works for us- honest and direct, but respectful and tactful. L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
First I would like to note that both Kinnethpe and dicknfox have pointed out two important factors in determining compatibility based on a newly received message and a review of the sender's profile. I would like to add, however, that I believe that it is important to insure that one's profile is well thought out and providing the viewer with an adequate summary of the couple's (or individual's) physical and mental attributes. It is also very important, when reviewing a profile for potential compatibility, that one actually read the profile. There is more to a profile than simply the data it contains. Some profiles even lack adequate data. Additionally, while many profiles contain adequate data, the presentation is indiscernible from an engineering report on one of Intel's latest chips -- Mariner44

Olpe KS
Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree with JuicyNY - it is a polit form of rejection. Just beacause you THINK you fit the profile described in someone's profile, doesn't mean you do. I know some 45 year olds that look 30, and some that look 60. Because 45 years old is in my range isn't a guarantee I want to meet.

You may not like the canned phrase, would you prefer your message be ignored instead?

Dumont NJ
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Well guys, the phrase is usually meant as a polite way of saying "Sorry, I don't find you attractive." While personality is an important factor when looking to meet people, there has to be some form of physical attraction. For the most part, people meeting others in here are usually in a secure relationship. They are not looking for a mate/life partner. They are usually interested in meeting like minded people that are appealing socially, personality wise and physically. A good part of swinging is fantasy fulfillment, and everyone has a different taste and/or fantasy.

That being said, don't be angry with people who use that phrase. They are just trying to be nice in turning you down. Everyone gets turned down at one point or another. No big deal. Plenty of other people out there who would be interested.

And as for single guys, in this lifestyle, regardless on how you want to rationalize it, its like the lottery. Most single guys, keep looking and looking, and once in a while you hit the jackpot and find someone who wants to meet with you. Some guys just have more luck than others.

Our $.02.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
You find a profile that describes you as to the age, type of a couple they are looking to meet. You send a message saying you to are interested in meeting them. Then you receive a message saying that "We feel that we are not compatible." Now you wonder how ,when you meet the requirements they ask for in their profile, you are not compatible. Haven't meet, haven't exchanged pics, haven't chatted but yet your not compatible. Of course after you read their response you don't wish to meet them anyway but there still lies the question? How do you know your not compatible without ever meeting?

Palmyra NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Sorry, we are not compatible