Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events New York Moving to NY Soon
TOPIC: Moving to NY Soon
Created by: tango69
Original Starting post for this thread:
hiya everyone, just wanted to say we're moving back to the upperstate NY area soon and looking forward to getting back into the 'swing of things' up there!

We'll be transplanting our club to up there once we get all settled in and work out some details. We're excited about moving back and seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We used to live up there (and partied and played up there) from 96-2000... we moving back now =]

Mount Carmel PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Thanks hap4u2gether =]

It'll be that general area... the Albany/Saratoga Springs area =]

Mount Carmel PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Hey tango great to hear, we chatted before and i think remember you saying , you where from the Balston Spa area, if you're moving there let us know we would love to meet you, and if there is anything we could do to help you move, we would be glad to , ok ty M&D

Cambridge NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Same here... I was in the military and constantly moving... hopefully this will be the last time!

Mount Carmel PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
good luck with the move.

we have moved enough in the last 17 years and after 10 years in our house i swear we will never move again unless it is into our DREAM home.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
hiya everyone, just wanted to say we're moving back to the upperstate NY area soon and looking forward to getting back into the 'swing of things' up there!

We'll be transplanting our club to up there once we get all settled in and work out some details. We're excited about moving back and seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

Mount Carmel PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Moving to NY Soon