Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events New York MY FRIEND SINYCOUPLE55 AND I ARE HAVING A BIG BIRTHDAY BASH IN CRANFORD NJ
TOPIC: MY FRIEND SINYCOUPLE55 AND I ARE HAVING A BIG BIRTHDAY BASH IN CRANFORD NJ
Created by: pmcardel
Original Starting post for this thread:
HELLO MY NAME IS MARIE AND IM JOINING WITH SINYCOUPLE55 AKA TERRI...... WE ARE HAVING A BIG BIRTHDAY BASH FOR TERRI'S SISTER ON JULY 13TH AT NIGHT IN CRANFORD NEW JERSEY....WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH.....COUPLES, BI FEMS AND SELECTIVE MALES...SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT MY FRIEND SINYCOUPLE55 TERRI, SHE IS HANDLING ALL THE INFO..THANK YOU VERY MUCH...KISSES MARIE

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
HELLO MY NAME IS MARIE AND IM JOINING WITH SINYCOUPLE55 AKA TERRI...... WE ARE HAVING A BIG BIRTHDAY BASH FOR TERRI'S SISTER ON JULY 13TH AT NIGHT IN CRANFORD NEW JERSEY....WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH.....COUPLES, BI FEMS AND SELECTIVE MALES...SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT MY FRIEND SINYCOUPLE55 TERRI, SHE IS HANDLING ALL THE INFO..THANK YOU VERY MUCH...KISSES MARIE

Statesboro GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: MY FRIEND SINYCOUPLE55 AND I ARE HAVING A BIG BIRTHDAY BASH IN CRANFORD NJ