Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events New York Elmira~Meet and Greet ~ Sept 24th
TOPIC: Elmira~Meet and Greet ~ Sept 24th
Created by: lovingcouple4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Elmira Meet and Greet! Sept 24th 9 PM - 1 AM. Last month's party was fantastic! Each month has just gotten better and better! Don't miss out this month !!! RSVP for Sept today !

We are also taking early bird reservations for October's Meet and Greet Halloween Costume party Oct 22th 9 PM - 1 AM We expect this party to sell out (we must limit parties to 100 couples), if you'd like to ensure a spot just ask to be added.

You may RSVP to one or both as you wish.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Had a great time at the 24th M&G. Always looking for the next one. Had fun with some of the newbies some real fun and they know who we're talking about. Looking forward to the next one

Thurmont MD
Username hidden
(12 posts)
hi we had an awsome time being new to this and unsure of what to expect. we did take your advice and chatted a bit with a few before going I am glad we did it helped a lot and I did manage a few complements on my dress lol. I had a great time both dancing and playing pool it was a thrill to see who was watching lol. We had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Portville NY
Username hidden
(43 posts)
You missed close to 80 couples having a blast last night!

I was shocked at how many first timers we had ~ but also happy to see that they all seemed to fit right in and started having a good time within a very short time. For myself, it was such fun watching one 'newbie' go from standing right with her partner and not moving ... getting the lay of the land ... to hopping on the dance floor and having a ball! She was not totally sure about even being there but ended up having a blast!!!! Can't wait to see them back next month :)

And our regulars are some of the best! You can always find a smiling face (sometimes you have to wonder what they are smiling about!!) and someone who is more than happy to chat with you. One regular told me last night that he has been to many of the 'clubs' and feels that our parties dont have the cliques formed that many do. He likes coming to our parties because people here just want to have fun and don't really care to spend their time talking about the other people. He's right .... everyone just wants to have fun!

The DJ was cranking out the tunes and the dance floor was packed! The drinks were flowing! The new patio was filled all night long. And I saw many people leaving to continue the fun!

Come check us out ..... our next party is October 22nd and it's the annual Halloween Bash. We are already half booked with pre-registrations so don't waste time thinking about it too long ................

~Heidi

PS ~ to anyone else who'd like to add a note on the forum about the parties, please do .... it's always good to hear what you think .........

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1337 posts)
We haven't been to one yet ... any stories or reviews that may tell us what we're missing?

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Another great party !!! See you all at the Halloween Party J & J

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(312 posts)
Hi Everyone~ Just wanted to let you know that we just received three cancellations for the party tonight. If anyone is interested you can email me up to about 8 tonight and we will have room for you. Going to be a great party and because there are so many people coming I just wanted to remind the women that they should dress pretty skimpy ... don't want to get over-heated! lol

~Heidi

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1337 posts)
Less than 20 hours to go... 100 couples .... Cant wait !!!!

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1337 posts)
WILL SEE YOU SATURDAY NIGHT IT WILL BE FUN AS ALWAYS

Oneonta NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I just wanted to let everyone know we are really looking forward to this party! Sept 24th is going to shine!

Also a favor ... Fire code limits us too 200 people at our party location, and we are currently maxed out with 100 couples and single ladies RSVP'ed. We have begun a waiting list for interested couples.(Chances are we can get you in there will be cancelations) So if anything has come up and you aren't going to be able to make it that's fine, life has a way of doing that.,But please let us know so that we can give your spot to someone else. .Also if you have friends who may want to come nows the time to get them on a waiting list ,theres always a flury of cancelations after I ask but its short lived.

Also we are offering preregistration for the Halloween Party on Oct 22 cnd, it will be a costume party (costume not required) and will include a costume contest based on ballots from the attendees. If you plan to come and haven't already pre-registered it might be a good idea we are already 50% booked for the Halloween party.

Lastly I just want to thank everyone ... these parties are a great deal of fun for us. We never imagined they would be so successful ..its the great people showing up that make them so.

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1337 posts)
See you all this weekend. What evil lurks in the heart of women? Only the "Panty Raider" knows !!!!! Watch your panties!!!

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(312 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Elmira~Meet and Greet ~ Sept 24th