Elmira Meet and Greet : Swingers Discussion 44188
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew YorkElmira Meet and Greet
TOPIC: Elmira Meet and Greet
Created by: lovingcouple4fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Great place for the M&G's..good dj also!..had a blast!

Corning NY
Username hidden
(193 posts)
Hey Jess ~ You come up with an icebreaker and come to the greet and we will let you be in charge of it! By the time I get to a m&g, I just want to party and have fun just like the rest of you .....

And Bob ~ Sorry that you missed out on the bumping and grinding!!! Hope you got back in to see at least some of the action even though it must pale to the experience .....

To Everyone who turned out this month ... thank you ~ thank you ~ thank you! We loved the new place and are in the process of setting up the next date. The invites should go out soon (or watch for a forum Post with the new date) since the month of June is so crazy for most people.

Hope to see all of our old friends and can't wait to say hi to new ones!

~Heidi (and Pat)

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1337 posts)
hey guys had a blast at the meetngreet. was wondering if a game could be included at all of them that was a great icebreaker my husband and i enjoyed that alot just a thought

jess

Painted Post NY
Username hidden
(201 posts)
Hello!!New York!!! Ty Ty Ty Ty We had a good time!! We met some great people some new and others we have known!! The meeting place is great lots of room and the staff were great!! A perfect place for this party!!! You guys did great!!!! Ty Pat & Heidi Ty Jen & Larry ..We really like your approach to your mind set for having the Meet N Greet .....You do it for the guests and make sure they are welcomed .and make a great effort to make them feel included.. Bravo Elmira MNG you guys rock ...Hope to see ya at another one soon.... Jeff N Dot

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
We totallly agree with you Heidi....it was a wonderful evening. Thank you sooo much for making us feel at home. The people in Elmira are great! Our compliments to the host couples for putting together a great party and being the hosts with the most! We tip our hats to you for being sooo socialiable, pleasant and making alllllllll your guests feel special. A special thank you to all the ladies and gents that participated in our fun and crazy game...you all made it lots of fun! Congratulations to Wildnfrisky for winning the the game, we can't wait to see you can't wait to see you at Entice... Hugs to you all Randy & Kathie

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Wow! What a night!

First off I would like to thank Bob and Angie for giving us the great Entice convention package to giveaway last evening. That was very generous and appreciated. Secondly to Randy and Kathie for making the long drive to join us and for making the game so much fun and keeping the action going. I'm sure there are a few men who won't readily forget such a silly little kids game! And congrats to Wildnfrisky for winning the package. It was fun to see all of the effort she put into winning :)

Our first party in our new 'home' went well. Plenty of people to talk to and flirt with and a great atmosphere. It was great seeing all of the new faces! I'm hoping we will see you again and thanks to everyone else who helped make our inaugural party at our new home a success!

~Heidi

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1337 posts)
yippy one more day till we all meet up can't wait

Painted Post NY
Username hidden
(201 posts)
WOW....we are sooooooo excited... this will be our first full scale promo for Entice and we are very honored that Angie and Bob have so much confidence in us that they are allowing us to represent them. We are looking forward to meeting all the great people from the Elmira area, and seeing some of the ones we already know... Don't forget to be ready to participate in a fun and crazy game for your chance to attend Entice...its going to be a blast! Oppppsssss forgot to make a reservation at a hotel...guess we better do that today...lol. See you in 3 days!!!!!!!!! Randy & Kathie

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
4 days!!!! too longgggggggg !!! lol we will be there I'm hoping to get off of work as early as possible so we can get there sooner !!!!! Dot has the day off damn it !! Jeff n (Dot)

New Columbia PA
Username hidden
(1406 posts)
Only 4 days left !!!! We're very excited about this greet...Randy & Kathy were very generous with their time in organizing an Entice package giveaway for one of the lucky couples that win their "game"...;)...You can't win if you don't cum...so mark your calendar...hire a sitter...gas up the car and grab your better 1/2...We have lots of RSVP's...Which means...there are lots of other couples gearing up to have a great time...don't miss out...;)

See ya' there...;)

Houlton ME
Username hidden
(148 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Elmira Meet and Greet