Catwalk Fantasies Hello Kitty Rave Weekend Hotel Takeover! : Swingers Discussion 217739101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew YorkCatwalk Fantasies Hello Kitty Rave Weekend Hotel Takeover!
TOPIC: Catwalk Fantasies Hello Kitty Rave Weekend Hotel Takeover!
Created by: tonguefukher
Original Starting post for this thread:
Catwalk Fantasies Hello Kitty Rave Weekend Hotel Takeover!.....2 nightly themed parties
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks to all who came to our 1st multi day party! We had a few hiccups but I think it went GREAT for the most part! The pool party was awesome! We couldn't have asked for better weather! We again apologize for the hotel screwing with our after hours pool parties! Thanks to all who went above & beyond to help us! We are grateful for your continued support! :) See you on the Wine Fest & Steampunk forums! :)

Elmira NY

Username hidden
(1702 posts)
Party day has arrived & we actually got about 6 hours of sleep last night! Ahhhhhh. We'll be hanging by the pool for awhile today if your arriving early enough?! If not see you at Happy Hour 5pm in the Tequila room!

Elmira NY

Username hidden
(1702 posts)
Woo-hoo! I can't wait to see your "goods!"

Elmira NY

Username hidden
(1702 posts)
If you want to attend just one of the nightly parties from 9pm-1am Fri or Sat (or both) with NO BBQ or Happy Hour options, email us here & we will add your screen name to the desired night's list. We were unable to add another pay link to our website. Sorry for inconvenience... Security will have the list & will come & get me so that you can pay at the party! Please bring exact change/cash $35 per couple & $10 single female.

Elmira NY

Username hidden
(1702 posts)
30 hours people!!!

We have quite a few couples that are attending that aren't on this SLS list...So more people to party with!!!! :)~

DO NOT FORGET TO PRE-PAY! & IF your only coming for a nightly party... Remember I will NOT have change!!!! $35 exact cash per couple & $10 single female please!!!

Elmira NY

Username hidden
(1702 posts)
No prob. Acquired... It's just a hassle adding all those links/options to website. I'm the one who has to keep who is coming for what option straight!

Elmira NY

Username hidden
(1702 posts)
Thank U guys for adding one nighter options : See ya'll sat... Bring on the fun...Mrs. Redneck needs a good time!

Stillwater PA

Username hidden
(49 posts)
If you want to attend just one of the nightly parties from 9pm-1am Fri or Sat (or both) with NO BBQ or Happy Hour options, email us here & we will add your screen name to the desired night's list. We were unable to add another pay link to our website. Sorry for inconvenience... Security will have the list & will come & get me so that you can pay at the party! Please bring exact change/cash $35!

Elmira NY

Username hidden
(1702 posts)
I should add too ...that it's $35 per couple per nightly party & $10 for single female per nightly party. I WILL NOT be carrying any change so please bring exact cash! TY!

Elmira NY

Username hidden
(1702 posts)
Alright people remember I'm your music man for the weekend!! Keep those requests coming in!!!

Elmira NY

Username hidden
(131 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
TOPIC: Catwalk Fantasies Hello Kitty Rave Weekend Hotel Takeover!