Catwalk Fantasies: The Soooooooul Train : Swingers Discussion 2129701031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew YorkCatwalk Fantasies: The Soooooooul Train
TOPIC: Catwalk Fantasies: The Soooooooul Train
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have Vodka, Crown and wine, plus mixers. Any other drink suggestions for before the party? Stop over an have a drink :-)

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(42 posts)
5 Days people!! Music is gonna be off the hook!! Outifts, and then of course all the sexy people!! Let's go work week!!!

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(131 posts)
We'll post on here or on our Facebook Soul Train event the day of the party when we've arrived, what room we are in, when we plan to go down to the hotel restaurant to eat & even when we are practicing some line dances in the ball room prior IF you would like to join us!?!

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1703 posts)
6 DAYS!!!

Although this hotel seems very eager & excited to accommodate us, I'm sure they are going to be more strict then EL Monte! Shit I think ON PREMISE clubs are more strict then El Monte was! Lol Keep in mind that it is VERY hard to find a venue that will accept "us" let alone a hotel venue... So lets take it easy on them & break them in slow! PLEASE! Im sure we'll have bugs to work out...After this 1st party we can see what worked & what didn't for them... AND what worked & what didn't for us! We want to here your input... but let's not sweat the small stuff cause we are lucky to have a hotel venue period!!! Ty for your support!!

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1703 posts)
Vodka is my favorite medicine!!! It cures many things ;)

Karen

Effort PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Can not wait til next Saturday lol going to be a great time. We will get there around 2 and be hanging out till party time, our door will be open so stop in and say hi and have a drink. Im always naked when in hotel room so dont be surprised when ya stop in and I can put something on for the shy ones lol...Kevin

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Thanks Kev/Sherry I've been downing Vit C & Cold Eeze like candy!! I'm sure I'll be fine by then!! & if not I'll just self medicate w/ vodka!! Lol

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1703 posts)
Do a lil dance, make a lil love... Get down tonight!! 8 days to go!!! Just 2 rooms left in our block!!!

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1703 posts)
Hope you feel better for the party!!!! can not wait for the party

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(42 posts)
getting excited!!! we will be in theme up untill toms pants come off...lol

Rock Hill NY
Username hidden
(54 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 65   End
TOPIC: Catwalk Fantasies: The Soooooooul Train