Can someone tell me why..... : Swingers Discussion 32696
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew YorkCan someone tell me why.....
TOPIC: Can someone tell me why.....
Created by: localartist
Original Starting post for this thread:
Can some one tell me why single males are such a shunned group? If the object of this site is to play and enjoy good sex, what the hell difference does it make whether you have a "mature" male join you or a couple. Are men afraid of their wives not appreciating them after everythings done? Also it seems that the NE part of the country has a tendency to be this way over any other area. Come on guys let's shed this insecurity and enjoy sex for sex sake and enjoy life.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hey all. Might as well get every point of View! still going strong after 30 yrs of not being able to get enough of her!! from her hubby! Not Just the fact that My spine is shot..and i suck at this..lol. But ! My wife who is My everything.. I can't ever get enough of her! I love to watch her having sex so much I can't consintrate on anything else thats going on around me. even if its another woman of a cpl were supposed to be with..(sorry) I've tried and tried. just can't take My eyes off her!! I got her Into this lifestyle (finally) cause I've always wanted her to experience It all ,and wanting to gaze upon her beauty while she's in erotic heven..every curve, every moan, her peotic moves, her sensual looks. weather it be with another Bi female of another cpl, or a single guy or 2 or more!! ( I always have had a theory about a womans orgasam, I'll explain if you would like some other time) there's about a 60/40 split of good to bad single guys out there.. ya just have to screen them good! and set the rules.. and as far as the guy who started this.. he gave her a shout! lets face it folks.. looks are a huge part of this program.. and if she can have Dimonds, and emerals,why should she bother with lava rock..when someone has helped me put roofs on, change motor's On cars,go fishin, and clean up like a goodess..she deserve's the best! I pray every nite to the power's that be to never let her be taken away from me.. cause I'd never make it with out her!!! you can call it what ever you like.. say what you will.. But when i say i love this woman..its with everything i have.. I WOULD Die for her! and i assume most guys out there feel the same..so you know what you can do with us guys Insecurities......In My case she would be way better off without me!! She could have any one she wanted.. I just make it a point to thank her everyday for loving me back.. signed, the luckiest man alive!! and very secure In saying so!

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We see this topic pop up every so often and in our OPINION, it usually seems like a case of being a "cry baby" (bear in mind that this is just our OPINION).

We don't feel that single men are shunned, we've come a lot of guys on this site that have been certified and are active in the lifestyle. We enjoy meeting select single men as well. If you are a single guy and you feel that you are being shunned, you should ask yourself this "What am I bringing to the table?"

Just being a guy willing to satisfy a woman is not good enough (almost every guy who is part of a couple is looking to satisfy a woman). People get into this lifestyle to satisfy thier fantasies and desires. Keeping that in mind, couples are looking to play with guys who meet certain criterias. Some couples like guys of different ethnicities/race (the female half here loves playing with single black guys). Other couples are looking for men who are well endowed. If you don't fall in the above categories, then you really need to present yourself well. We get a lot of emails from guys who are single, out of shape and send pics of thier crotch, which usually is not impressive at all. While we are not perfect, its a buyer's market. If we're going to play with a guy, we would prefer the guy who is good looking and in great shape as opposed to the guy who looks like he just finished winning a pie eating contest. This is may sound shallow and harsh, but its the reality of the situation.

As far as the whole arrogant single guy thing go, well, we don't seem them as arrogant, but more like rude. Guys, here's a tip for you, read a profile before you email someone. There is a reason people take the time to fill out thier profile, they don't want to be bothered by people that they are not interested. The one thing about single guys that we hate is when they email us and say "I know you're not interested, but I figure I'll give it shot. You never know." Thats a quick way to get into our blocked list.

Sorry for the long rant, just thought we share our $.02 on this.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
AMEN! A $2 well spent! You covered it well and politely, who could ask for anything more. Don't be shy, post more, it's refreshing to read posts that are well put and worth reading!

Corfu NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Dont usualy post in here but I had to chime in,

Localartist....Im sorry that you feel as if youve been shjunned out of the group or the lifestyle, but honestly...WE as a couple do not feel that as a lifestyle this is all about sex and thats it. Thats one of the biggest problems with single males here and anywhere, THEY ALL THINK WITH THEIR GENITALS

Weve been in it now for 7 years and have had all kinds of exp's, 3 somes 4 somes more somes..with all kinds of people single men, women etc... and its usua;lly the times that single men are involved that things go wrong. They dont stop calling or emailing, they want to get otgether without the husband around, they are not as..discreete as you ask them to be.. Now we are still open to them, but only if we have known them for awhile.. UdM seems to have the right attitude about him in saying he wont send mail to somone who doesnt even have single male in their preferences..but he is open to the idea when it presents it self..did ya ever think Localartist that you might be "creeping" some people out by being so pushy?

OH and BTW: Bedroomeyes...hey if ya dont like it ...dont read it or bother coming in...gods!!...go and look at something else and quit telling us how stupid you are by posting dumbass comments like yours ...if its the same old shit..then go find something new...

Sorry folks..had ot rant there for a few..thanks and thats my $2 worth

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
VERY well said, it's just too bad that the ones that SHOULD pay attention to it are the same ones that can't read in the first place.

Corfu NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
If you don't like this thread, stop coming back to it all the time, simple as that.

Corfu NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz.... same shit different day!!!!!!!

Spring Hill FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
To albanycouple male arrogance. Did you ever think it was a way to begin conversation. I know that I am not the only one that has thought about this topic. I brought it up to bring out conversation. Yes, I thought about the aspects up brought up.

Don't be such a, well I don't need to say it!

Username hidden
(8 posts)
WHO really cares.... DONT you have lives or jobs.... opinions are like assholes we all have one... why waste everyones time with such trivial shit... its so tiring to see this same thing posted so many times... STOP beating a dead dog.... find someone any fuck... forget this BULLSHIT!!!!!...bob

Spring Hill FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Think what you may, however, we've been in the lifestyle for 21 years. We used to meet with solo males. We now meet with couples and bi females, a solo male once in a while, but that is by HER CHOICE and NOT "rules" set forth by an "insecure" husband. We know more people than we can count in the lifestyle and also know that many of the couples do the same exact thing. Everyone ASSUMES that it's always the husband that doesn't want the wife having fun with multiple males. That may be the case in some instances but certainly isn't the "norm". When the wife is in the mood for a MFM 3way or multiple males, it's not a problem and we know where to find them without them bombarding us with e-mails. The fact of the matter is, for the most part, it's all about what the female is comfortable with and what the female does and does not want. Yes, the male half of a couple does have imput, but to say that couples don't want to meet with solo males because the husband is insecure or they don't have a good relationship is simply wrong. There are people in the lifestyle who are in less than the best of relationships just as there are people who are not in the lifestyle. What a couple does or does not want is not a sign of the husband being insecure, demanding or anything else. It's a matter of what they prefer as a couple, pure and simple. You can sit back an read whatever you want into things and you can anaylize things to death, and in the end it still comes down to what BOTH want and are comfortable with.

Corfu NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Can someone tell me why.....