Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events New York Are there ever any Meet and Greets in the Elmira area that are PRIVATE
TOPIC: Are there ever any Meet and Greets in the Elmira area that are PRIVATE
Created by: billsluv4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
We attended one in Williamsport last weekend and were very impressed with the privacy and discretion the group was afforded. We didnt attend the August 14 M&G in Elmira because it was at a bar open to the public and we need more discretion than that. Just wondered if there ever was such a thing. Thanks! April

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Jenn and Larry... Thanks for your reply. We didnt mean to show disrespect for the M&G's you have co-hosted. We understand they do work well for some people, for just the reasons you mention. And we are happy they are working well for you all. We just feel less comfortable being "out and about" where people we know from other areas of our life may see us and wonder why we are at a bar (since most people know that's not our "scene"). Again, we are very happy that your M&G's are working for you and for those that attend. They just aren't for us. Perhaps we'll change our minds sometime and join you, but for now... maybe we're just too "shy"??? Thanks again for your reply. Take care! April

Troy PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
We are one of the two host couples for The Elmira Meet & Greet...the meet & greets in Elmira were designed to take place in public for a few very specific reasons...Some new couples typically are nervous or shy ...so a public places offers the safe option of being able to "blend" in any where in the facility...It's purpose is too meet new people in a social environment without the pressures or expectations that "might" be felt in a private setting...The Elmira Meet & Greet has been very sucessful for three months now, in that attendance averages about 30 couples...from "all" experience levels...Playtime does have to leave the premises...some may find this to be an "annoyance" but so far "Most" of the couples seem to enjoy the nite out with other like minded couples...Gizo's Bar/Club has a bar area...separate dance floor...(With Live Music on Weekends) ...separate room with two pool tables and arcade games...and a fully furnished lounge with large screen tv...So there's plenty of room to mingle and/or separate yourself from the crowd for more private conversations...There has been talk from different people about opening private clubs in our area...whether or not that will happen soon...remains to be seen...I do agree it would be nice but the realities of it would be that of a business venture in a sense...and wouldn't happen overnite...Until then...I am grateful to have a local greet ...to meet like minded couples and singles...have a fun nite away from the daily grind...and best of all...to make new friends...!!! My suggestion to you would be too maybe host a private party of your own...there are certainly enough people in our area with the same interests!...I do encourage you to attend our next greet as I am sure you will enjoy yourself...It's tenatively scheduled for September 18th...Jenn & larry

Houlton ME
Username hidden
(148 posts)
We attended one in Williamsport last weekend and were very impressed with the privacy and discretion the group was afforded. We didnt attend the August 14 M&G in Elmira because it was at a bar open to the public and we need more discretion than that. Just wondered if there ever was such a thing. Thanks! April

Troy PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Are there ever any Meet and Greets in the Elmira area that are PRIVATE