Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events New Mexico Who wants more lifestyle events,parties, meet and greets in albq, santa fe area
TOPIC: Who wants more lifestyle events,parties, meet and greets in albq, santa fe area
Created by: sxycple4u818
Original Starting post for this thread:
Were wanting to know if anyone else out there that thinks theres a real need for more lifestyle events here in NM besides us?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ya'll definitely hit on my dream! I've always wished I had the $$$ and whatnot to have a bar. So many empty spaces available these days. And now being in the LS, *sigh* oh I wish and dream even more! I'll keep crossing my fingers we hit the Powerball! S.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We would love to see another bar like the district used to be, with the parties once a month. It was fun to hang out with everyone and listen to Sara sing in her sultry voice.

Solution: someone buy a bar so we can hang out and have fun :)

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(12 posts)
And you certainly do a GREAT job P.!! Everyone definitely appreciates ya'lls efforts! =D We'd definitely be interested in the bar takeovers! And it would be cool to see more going on. The more the merrier, right? :) S & P

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(12 posts)
That would be great if there was something like that again. A few years ago there used to be a few meet and greets a month, we actually used to host some on the westside of ABQ. As far a clubs to party the ABQ/Santa Fe needs something. The only thing that ABQ has ever had was the Ranch parties. That closed late last year and the lifestyle has come to a stand still with nothing else going on.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Welcome to the lifestyle ! , it sure is fun but only when you have opportunities to meet other couples. We used to live in LA where theres meet and greets virtually every week and big club and house parties all the time. Were contemplating starting a monthly meet and greet and a party where couples can meet and actually play on site if they choose

Murrieta CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We're just considering the idea of swinging and don't want to start out with a couple to couple encounter, but would much rather start out at a large group event where we can mingle and talk to lots of people. That's hard to do with so few events. So, count us in as one couple wishing there were more large group events in the area!

Unfortunately we just missed the luau which sounds like it would have been perfect for us.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Were wanting to know if anyone else out there that thinks theres a real need for more lifestyle events here in NM besides us?

Murrieta CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Who wants more lifestyle events,parties, meet and greets in albq, santa fe area