The Rocky Whorer Picture Party : Swingers Discussion 198453101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew MexicoThe Rocky Whorer Picture Party
TOPIC: The Rocky Whorer Picture Party
Created by: nmharleycpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
The Rocky Whorer Picture Party.....Dress as your favorite character!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
RE: Hotel Rooms Sorry for the late posting all but hotel rooms can now be booked directly for this event by going to bit.ly/IIBXhB This will link to the hotels site for this event If you have any questions about the rooms or your reservation message me or call the hotel at 505-271-1000 if calling to book the reservations mention the District Thanks. robert your Friendly Hotelguy :)

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
when and where is your non private meet and greet held we may be in town to attend that.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Just a couple weeks till the party. Its gonna be a blast!! We've heard throu the grapevine about a few of the costumes people are wearing. CLASSIC!! Cant wait to see them. We even have a few guys manning up to be Frankenfurter!! Too cool. I'm thinking about going as Riff Raff. Hell i'm already bald and a little creepy. Just need a cool jacket and I'm there!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Got it, thanks!!!

Gallup NM
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Friday night is our usual non-private meet and greet in the bar. Saturday morning at 11am we go for the ride. Saturday night at 8pm is the private party in the ballroom. Make sense?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
So, I'm confused. Rockin Rides is Saturday am and then the party is Saturday pm, right? Because the calendar lists Friday as the party and Sat as the Rockin Rides. :)

Gallup NM
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Cool! Thanks so much for booking early guys! Oh and For those of you who don't know what we're talking about, the movie is called "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". Sometimes I forget that not everyone is my age!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
We have our room !!!!! looking forward to the party !!

Emory TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Ah the hottub. Cant wait!! Also, for any couples out there that put "Where are all the REAL couples at?" in their profile, come to a District party. Everyone there is REAL!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Not to mention but by the party, the hot tub at the hotel should be open..how could you not want to get a room then!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: The Rocky Whorer Picture Party