The District's Rockin' Rides 3 : Swingers Discussion 175172
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew MexicoThe District's Rockin' Rides 3
TOPIC: The District's Rockin' Rides 3
Created by: nmharleycpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
The District's Rockin' Rides 3.....The third annual rockin' rides run!!!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry for the late post everyone, but I wanted to thank everyone for coming out and making it the best Rockin Ride yet!! Great weather, great people, great party. Cant ask for more than that! If you missed this one, you can look forward to Rockin Rides IV in May of 2012!!!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
What time do you expect to get the party going at the mancave in the evening? Doesn't look like I will make the run, (need to get some things done before Sunday) but I may surprise you. :) Still hoping to make the after party for a little while, even if I can't stay very late. I know... I am lame, but life should slow down again soon... at least I hope it will. :) JTL

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(10 posts)
So what are all the biker girls gonna wear??? Give me some ideas girls......

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Woohoo!! The weather is gonna be perfect! 83 degrees, sunny, no wind. Great day to get out for a cruise. And a great night to party!!! We ordered 24 shirts. 12 guys and 12 ladies. First come first served. See you all Saturday!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Yo sexies want to catch up with everyone at the mancave after!

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Ah, we are so excited. Can't wait to pull the new mustang out of the garage. Hoping it will be a nice enough day to have the top down. See you all on the road.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We'll be in our Mustang convertible. The Mancave is our private hangout. Yes, it has a bar. The pics of Brandy in our profile were taken at the Cave. We converted an old mechanics shop into a private party place. We dont sell alcohol though. So you'll need to BYOB. We have lots of fridge and cooler(we have big commercial ones) space, but icechests work too. We're providing cups, mixers etc. So just bring your booze. Its a cool place. Pretty sure you'll like it!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
The details are out. Check your mail. Shirts will be in next wednesday. Mancave is all set. Looks like this will be the best turnout yet!! We're getting excited. Less than 2 weeks to go!!!!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Do you still need a VCR for the mancave. I think we have one in the garage.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Woo Hoo, can't wait to get on the bike! Never heard of the Mancave??? Where is it at?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: The District's Rockin' Rides 3