The District's Luau : Swingers Discussion 2048181011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew MexicoThe District's Luau
TOPIC: The District's Luau
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
Double checked with the hotel and yes, there are rooms available. Just so you all know, the smoking building is closest to the pool and hottub. The main building where all the suites are is furthest from the pool. Sam didnt move to Texas, so he'll have the pool and hottub open all night for us!!! Remeber guys and gals, this is a hotel takeover. No one but District folks get rooms. The afterparties can get wild, and the pool and hottub area is clothing optional. Just bring a robe to get to and from your room. No glass is allowed by the pool so please bring plastic cups!!! Also, don't forget to mention you're with The District to get a room. Otherwise they'll just tell you they're all booked up!!!!!

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(282 posts)
No, I forgot to mention that. Booked a room next door. I'll give a call back. Thanks!

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Did you mention you're with The District Pairforfun? Should be plenty of rooms available.

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(282 posts)
Swinger MC we will be your bodyguard No problem!!!

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(43 posts)
Bummer, no rooms to be had at the Luau site. Anyone know of a good place to stay close by?

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I wanna go!!!!! Might be a single female though.... M will be out of town.... :( I'll get my own room, but who wants to be my bodyguard???

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(71 posts)
Might do something at the lake toward the end of august if there's enough interest.

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(282 posts)
Woohoo!! Luau time. Just love this party. 30 couples already. Not sure where we're at with rooms booked, but I'm sure the suites will go fast as usual. You're all welcome to spend saturday by the pool with us. Nothing fancy, just hanging out, swimming, and having alcoholic snowcones(super fun and tasty!). I'm also looking for someone who might wanna do the music. Email me if you're interested. See you all soon!!

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(282 posts)
Damn we cannot make it, leave for Cancun that morning. Everyone have fun for us.

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: The District's Luau