The District's Halloween Bash : Swingers Discussion 165595
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew MexicoThe District's Halloween Bash
TOPIC: The District's Halloween Bash
Created by: nmharleycpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
The District's Halloween Bash.....Halloween district style!!!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for love guys!! We really appreciate everyone coming out, dressing up, and having fun!! So many sexy costumes. The dancefloor was rockin. Just a great party!! See you all next time!!

XOXO Phil & Brandy

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Thanks guys for a great party as always! Wish ABQ was closer so we could see everyone more often. Jim Dangel and the Hot Prisoner

Deming NM
Username hidden
(3 posts)
What a great party guys. Thanks to everyone that had a hand in putting this together. Everyone had a great time!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thank you to the District and all the wonderful people I met for making my first swinger party so much fun. My girls and I had an amazing time. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Yep, thats it.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Thanks for the update! We called to check, and yes, the hotel is sold out! You guys rock!! Didnt plan a complete hotel takeover, but thats what we're getting. Too cool. So the hotel and thus the party are officially sold out! Little over 24 hours to PARTY TIME!!!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Reserved my room... they only had 2 rooms left before I booked mine, (even mentioning the District Party) so if anyone else is hoping to get a room, better do it now. As far as I know, only 1 room left (if any) at this point.

Can't wait to see you all Saturday!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(10 posts)
48 hours till the party!!! Wow, this ones gonna be wild!! We're excited. If you want to get a snack and chat a bit, get there early. Like right at 8. By 10 the ballroom will be PACKED. Contests will start around 9. If it gets too crazy in the ballroom, there will be extra room in bar. Thanks to everyone for coming out and making these parties so much fun for us! Cant wait to see the costumes!! See you all there!!!!

XOXO Phil & Brandy

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
A quick note about the contests......

This party will be huge. So we cant have 70 couples signed up for the contests. It would take hours. Sorry, just wont work. So, we're going pick about 10 or so that we think are great and then let the crowd choose the winner. Please dont be mad if we dont pick you. We know there may be 30 couples with GREAT costumes, just not enough time. Make sense? Also, before we get a bunch of hate mail.......the contests are just for fun folks. Gives you a chance to strut your stuff and its fun for everyone to watch. Dont do it to "win". We have couples that wont come to our parties anymore cuz they didnt win a contest. Sheesh. Trust me, EVERYONE appreciates you just getting up there!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Oops, sorry Ducatti, didnt see your question. No this isnt our first Halloween. Its the fourth. But we dont do it every year. We'll have at least 150 of the couples signed up. Plus some folks that arent on SLS. Friends of friends etc. The hotel is nearly sold out just with our group. So the after parties will be ROCKIN!! You're gonna love it!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: The District's Halloween Bash