Secret Naughty Meet - Greet : Swingers Discussion 161413
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew MexicoSecret Naughty Meet - Greet
TOPIC: Secret Naughty Meet - Greet
Created by: nmharleycpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Secret Naughty Meet

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This will be our first time, seems like it will be fun. We are on list list but we haven't got a text of the address yet ??? If someone can help us out and send us a message or tell us how this works .....

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
We can't wait to go on Saturday , but we want to start tonight :o)

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(3 posts)
It is now 12pm Friday the 30th. Just printed "The List", and WOW what a list it is!! Best party we've had in a long time. Taking the list to the venue now. So thats it, no more sign ups. Sorry to those who didnt make it in time. We'll see you at the next one!! See the rest of you tomorrow night!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
So apparently there has been some concern about the incident downtown a couple weeks ago. You neednt worry. It happened in a parking lot several blocks from the bar. It had absolutely nothing to do with the bar. Just a random act of violence. These things happen. Most of us run in groups anyway. So come on out and have a good time. Just keep your wits about you as you would in any city late at night.

If you havent received the "SUPER TOP SECRET LOCATION EMAIL" yet, let us know and we'll get it to you asap.

Thanks!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
FYI...... If you book with hotwire...4 star downtown you will get the Hyatt hotel 89.00 a nite..

Queens Vlg NY
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Ibiza perhaps!!

Ruidoso NM
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We cant wait , just moved back and need to meet some great friends and party ! After parties sound fun we are game !!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Just to let you all know, the location is staying secret until wednesday. We should have everyone notified by thursday. Which is also the last day we'll accept sign ups. I'm giving "The List" to the venue friday morning. Sorry for all the secrecy, but trust me, it'll be better this way. The fewer people that know where we do our thing the better. This one's gonna rock!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Can't wait to play!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
I know! Been way too long. But we're making up for it with a wild one. We have our own rooftop bar!!!! Tres chic if I do say so myself. After parties at the Hyatt. Man its just like the old days. A classic District party. Brings a tear to my eye.....*sniff*. Tell your friends!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Secret Naughty Meet - Greet