Rockin Rides Iv : Swingers Discussion 198455101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew MexicoRockin Rides Iv
TOPIC: Rockin Rides Iv
Created by: nmharleycpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Rockin Rides Iv.....Our fourth year cruise.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Another Rockin' Rides in the books!! Thanks so much to everyone that came out. A little chilly but still a great time. Really enjoyed getting to chat and hang out with some new folks and old friends alike. Cant wait till next year!!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Cum on rain wait till Sunday to visit pleeeeeeeezzeee!!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Were down. Just gotta clean off the bug guts from my last riding escapade. 975 miles, WHEEEEEEEE

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
I hope that my bike is fixed by then, waiting on a part to get here.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Wow! 45 signed up!! Definately the biggest Rockin Rides yet! We're sooooo excited! Sadly the new party bus wont be making the trip. We've been working incredibly hard on it, but just wont have it done in time. We dont want to cut any corners on it. But its gonna be the SHIT when we get it done!! Cant wait to see you all in a few weeks!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
A few FAQ's about Rockin' Rides:

Q: Do we have to have a motorcycle or cool car? A: NO. Some folks come to look at the ones that do. Or just for a nice day out with fun people.

Q: Are single males allowed? A: Ummmmm yes, sort of. This is a public event. We dont own the roads or the places we go. So techincally no one is stopping you. But, most couples that attend our events are there to be with other couples. i.e. they are not there looking for dudes. So unless you already know some people its probably not worth your time.

Q: How much does it cost to go? A: Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Q: Can we bring our friend/another couple/girlfriend/boytoy etc? A: Sure. Bring whoever you want. Just no children please.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Rockin Rides Iv.....Our fourth year cruise.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Rockin Rides Iv