District Dicks Application-training Night : Swingers Discussion 168675
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew MexicoDistrict Dicks Application-training Night
TOPIC: District Dicks Application-training Night
Created by: nmharleycpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
District Dicks Application/training Night.....Single men! wanna be a district dick?.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the support Ceia. You hit the nail on the head. We think a lot of good can come from this. It will take a while, as most folks are hesitant to change. But in the long run it should be a good thing.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Hey Phil and Brandy, I think your District Dicks is a great idea! Even though we are a couple we mostly play separately because it's easier to match 2 people instead of 4. It's difficult to weed through the flakes and the true lifestyle men. Thanks for taking the initiative to help us ladies and couples out.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thanks Sated! I knew a few guys would get it. And its turning out much the way I thought. The guys that really belong in the lifestyle are signing up. The fakes and flakes arent. So this serves everyones purpose. Just love a win/win situation.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
I think the single male stigma is a matter of individual preference and perfectly understandable to an extent. I don't need a training class to teach me how to be respectful of couples or the social aspects of the lifestyle as much as the sexual ones, although I for one am quite eager for the experience of learning the ropes and etiquette of a District party and perhaps meeting a few good people in the process. If you agree, then let's sign up and have fun. :)

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hmmmmmm, a bit of an underwhelming response. Look guys, this isnt meant to insult you. This is an attempt to remove or at least LESSEN the single male stigma around here. As you've no doubt learned by now, couples and ladies arent exactly beating down your door. If they are, then you should REALLY be excited about this. We want to distinguish a few guys. Guys that can add something to the lifestyle experience for those want to go there. Thats who we're looking for here. Of course if you're just looking for a cheap piece of ass, then by all means, stick to Craigslist and commando webcam assaults. But for those of you who genuinely want to be a part of the lifestyle, sign up now!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
To Couples:

Ok chill! Dont get all riled up!! We are NOT opening District parties to single males. But like it or not, quite a few couples like to add another fella from time to time. Hey, sometimes an extra dick comes in handy. THAT is what District Dicks is all about. It is for couples and ladies that are looking for a decent lifestlye single man. Tested, inspected, trained and approved. Call it a public service if you will. Trust me, we know full well why couples put "NO SINGLE MALES" in their profiles. Hell even couples that like males put that. Well we're going to try to fix that a bit. We're creating a SEPERATE group for this project. If its not your thing, cool. If it is, you'll know where to go to find you a boytoy or two. So relax, give us the benefit of the doubt. We've never let you down have we?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
District Dicks Application/training Night.....Single men! wanna be a district dick?.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: District Dicks Application-training Night