Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events New Mexico Back To The 80's!!!!!
TOPIC: Back To The 80's!!!!!
Created by: nmharleycpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Back To The 80's!!!!!.....Our first two day event.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks to everyone for coming out and making it a great night!! We had a blast! Serious hangovers on Sunday, but definately worth it. Also, someone left a black bra in the party suite. Email us if its yours. Hey it aint a party till someone loses their underwear!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Wish I had been there. Hope everyone had a rockin time... literally. :) See you all at the next party, if not sooner. JTL

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Last preparty post. Headed to the hotel now to get ready. For those who didnt sign up yet or get info, sorry, you'll have to ask around to find us. Wont be checking the site again this weekend. For the rest of you, WOOHOO its party time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
wish we could be there with you guys!! have fun!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Wow Kimmy!! You go girl! Now THAT is a cheesy playlist. Need crackers and a nice Chianti with all that cheese. Have most of them, but forgot Taco, Falco, and a couple others. GREAT job! Thanks so much. We have a special little reward for you and Mrs Abqswinger, the Queens of cheese. No, not that kind of reward, we'd all get arrested. But I think you'll like it! We're sooo excited about this party! The music, food, fun at the pool, and all our friends. What a great way to spend a weekend. Cant wait to get started tomorrow night!!!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Hoping to be able to make it out for at least some of the festivities, but can't say for sure as life is about as crazy as it gets right now. Hope you all have a BLAST from the past, with or without me. :) JTL

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Hey baby! Hows about: B52s love shack, rock lobster Berlin and Adam Ant, Billy Ido "Momy Mony" Dancin with myself"l, Billy squire "the stroke", Culture Club, WHAM, The Cure "Just like heaven", The Cult, Cyndi Lauper, Cameo "word up",Chaka Khan, Men without hats "Safety Dance", Duran Duran "the reflex" DOA "you spin me right round", Freddie goes to hollywood "Relax" George Michael "I want your sex" Depeche mode" strange love, people are people ,just cant get enuf"Falco"rock me amedaus", GOGO's (everything) " Joan jett "I love Rock n roll", KISS "Lick it up" Heaven on fire"Klymaxx "I miss you", Lipps inc"funky town", Madonna (any and all) NINA "99 luft baloons" New order"blue monday" Men without hats, "safety dance"ALL of MICAHEL JACKSON! pEBBLES "Girlfriend" Poisen "talk dirty to me"Prince All and any!!Psycheadelic furs"Love my way" Soft Cell"tainted Love" Samantha Fox "Touch me" THE TIME "Jungle Love" " The bird", Tone loc "funky cold medina, wild thing" Taco "puttin on the ritz"Technotronic "Pump up the jam" Yaz "situation" "dont go" Young MC" bust a move" oooooooh yea soo looking fprward to dancing the night away! Thanks guys you (NMHARLEY) Rule!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
DEVO!!! Whip It!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Heres a tasty little update for ya! Got the menu from the caterer today. Green chili chicken cakes, finger sandwiches, Fruit trays, Crostini tray, and Chocolate Chili Pecan Bars. Looks like we'll be snackin in style!! Thought we'd go a little gourmet this time. We were getting a little tired of the same ol same ol. Hope you like it!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
More good requests, but come on guys, dig deep. We want serious 80's cheese. A playlist that needs chips and jalapenos. We're talkin Corey Hart, Billy Squire, Tiffany, Night Ranger. Bring it!! We also want to thank all the brave newbies coming to their first District party. You'll have a blast!! We're a very friendly bunch, so leave your inhibitions with the babysitter and come on out!! Lots of rooms booked (45 last I checked) so the afterparties should be rockin! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Back To The 80's!!!!!