hotel party and meet n greet : Swingers Discussion 33142
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew Jerseyhotel party and meet n greet
TOPIC: hotel party and meet n greet
Created by: virgins_not
Original Starting post for this thread:
we have one of our famous partys happening again this time at a bigger spot . its at the holiday inn in hershey/grantville pa located off i81 exit 80. come have fun starts in the "winner circle saloon" at 6pm till 8pm then off to the suite to change and hit the spa and indoor pool till we get kicked out at 10 pm then its PARTY TIME !! by the way easy access on n off i81 ! if you wish to stay over you better look now ! alkso theres other smaller hotels right next door as well . email us at bandhpacpl@aol if you wish to rsvp !! starts on the 1st of may !! byob and donation of 20 for cpls and 10 for single females ! no males allowed in unless accompanied by a female ! barry n heidi

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
we have one of our famous partys happening again this time at a bigger spot . its at the holiday inn in hershey/grantville pa located off i81 exit 80. come have fun starts in the "winner circle saloon" at 6pm till 8pm then off to the suite to change and hit the spa and indoor pool till we get kicked out at 10 pm then its PARTY TIME !! by the way easy access on n off i81 ! if you wish to stay over you better look now ! alkso theres other smaller hotels right next door as well . email us at bandhpacpl@aol if you wish to rsvp !! starts on the 1st of may !! byob and donation of 20 for cpls and 10 for single females ! no males allowed in unless accompanied by a female ! barry n heidi

Fort Hood TX
Username hidden
(144 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: hotel party and meet n greet