Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events New Jersey VH1 SPECIAL - THE SECRET WORLD OF SWINGERS - DON'T MISS IT!!!
TOPIC: VH1 SPECIAL - THE SECRET WORLD OF SWINGERS - DON'T MISS IT!!!
Created by: JennandMarc1988 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL...I thought we were having a bit of fun...trading a light-hearted jab or two, but "biker boy" likes to go for the jugular. His choice...including the quick exit. My son works in the UK; I don't see him much but I'm quite proud of him. I've never found much sexual excitement at a keyboard, never thought about it...but "different strokes"...LOL. I guess this thread has gotten "unfunny"...so I'll gladly let it die. I enjoy my life immensely...and that's enough for me.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(100 posts)
nwjerseycpl...i won't take offense...and i don't frequent joints like the "dog house"...i'm likely not "man" enough...bit I am very clever and witty and would make short work of you. But then you's beat the crap out out of me...LOL...so let's leave it at a draw.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Hello Dave! We happen to agree with you (as we posted on the PA forum). If any of you watched this vh1 show, you would know that Marc and Jenn did NOT tell their son. So they put him on a show that he was CLUELESS to the real content. Not sure if any one of us would want to be on a show that showed our parents having and talking about having sex with others. Is that in the best interest of the welfare of the child? ~mrs. srbm

Wilkes Barre PA
Username hidden
(699 posts)
Can we all just get along?

Sewell NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Frankly, I don't much care about my reputation here...and most folks spell "empathize" by the way. It is a diversion. Most of my social life is in non-swinging circles...as it is tonight. I obviously don't mix the two...but, I agree, the subject has been overcooked. The couple in question likely already have their answer.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(100 posts)
DaveP, Let me start with a "Hello". My advice to you now is to bow out while you still have some reputation that is positive. You are fighting an uphill battle here on sls. A single, divorce man has no chance of dignity on a couples swingers site. You have four strikes against you before the battle begun. 1. single male 2. divorced 3. not certified 4. no photo. Your rant is of a person in a fox hole throwing stones and hiding before they hit. There are couples and I emphasis couples on here that hide there person life from the public and some that have big kauna's and reveal their taboo lifestyle. Those who reveal are applauded in this arena. The choices they make with family, friends and the pubic might not be eye to eye with others, but those big kauna's shine bright for the rest of the lifestyle community.

Chandler Heights AZ
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Funny, Party Naked folks, you asked and thanked me for some Toga Joe advice. I gave my opinion...I also spelled it correctly. Your rant actually agreed with me but you were upset I used the "forum"...what else is it for? And why presume I didn't communicate directly...I did. As far as "certifications"...I prefer not, my private life is private...really have no need to say, "hey, look at me". You seem very pleasant but don't start preaching...you do it badly...and you're in a little over your head. Now go back to what you do best....because this ain't it...LOL.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Three times "uptight"...and not a "hello" yet. Glad you're all so open...I only gave my opinion...which hasn't changed. My son and daughter have done just fine shaping their own lives and relationships. Apparently, you are free to judge me...totally unseen and unheard. Whatever floats your boat! So I live "near" the rich and famous...lol...whatever you say.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Hmm...I'm now twice "uptight"...with a bit of jealousy tossed in...and haven't met any of you you. I watched this PA couple, who promoted themseleves all over this forum; do something I found rather dumb and not very well thought out...and I said so. I didn't "guess" about someone, I reacted to what I saw and heard. This was their 15 minutes of fame. And I asked if they would have behaved similarly if they'd had a teenage daughter. Don't judge my life...I daresay you'd like it a lot.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Jenn and Marc, you did a wonderful job. Exposing yourself to society and showing them what you enjoy in life and that it's not a cult affair. It can and is the nice couple next door. As for Mr. DaveP, don't pay any attention him. This is a frustrated, uptight, jealous man that is missing that family structure you cherish.

Chandler Heights AZ
Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: VH1 SPECIAL - THE SECRET WORLD OF SWINGERS - DON'T MISS IT!!!