Time to Party - August 13! : Swingers Discussion 47774
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew JerseyTime to Party - August 13!
TOPIC: Time to Party - August 13!
Created by: ASPWebSlave
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
When: Saturday, August 13th, 6 pm until 11 pm (please arrive by 10 pm) Where: Aberdeen, Maryland (Exit 85 off of I-95) Cost: Ladies - Free, Couples - $10, Gentlemen - $25

Details: The room has a small jaccuzzi. Condoms, soda, water, snacks and other goodies will be provided.

Here's how I run things.

1) Express your interest in an e-mail to Curt at aspwebslave at hotmail dot com or computerbum4477 at yahoo dot com.

2) Don't reply to this post - you must send an e-mail! I don't check the forum very often and will not go digging around looking for your message.

3) I will confirm that I received your e-mail as soon as I can after I get it and add you to the party list. You will receive another e- mail the day before the party with all the details. If you don't get that e-mail the day before the party, e-mail me again or contact me via Yahoo IM, screen name computerbum4477.

4) Safe sex is a must!! Condoms and lube will be provided, but bring any thing special you need or would like.

5) Don't ask any questions like how many women will be there. Don't ask if you can see pictures of the women, etc. I will tell you that most of the women are BBWs but they love to have a great time!! Check it out in person or regret missing a wild party.

That's it, pretty simple. Let's have some fun!!!s have some fun!!!

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Time to Party - August 13!