Tease The Season : Swingers Discussion 211271
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew JerseyTease The Season
TOPIC: Tease The Season
Created by: shycouple12
Original Starting post for this thread:
Tease The Season.....Diva's den hotel takover.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This was our first Diva's event too and wow were we impressed. The staff was great at helping everyone feel welcome, decorations very nice, music and dance floor awesome, and it is a very sexy group. We felt like kids in a candy store and learned the phrase "let's go upstairs and do some shots" is code for a little more than shots. ;-)

Thank you, thank you.. we are really looking forward to the Jan party! Great job Diva's Den on making it happen.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
Had a great time. It was our first time out and we loved it. Now I'm gonna want my husband to dress up as Santa and spank me. Lol. Can't wait to venture to next party.

Somerdale NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Just got home from the party, it was our first and we had a blast! We got some good "playtime" in room 269. We would love to know who the couples on the bed with us are. Didn't get a chance to swap names. There was a sub/Dom couple and another couple that helped hold my wife's hair back and exchanged some touching with. Please send us a message if it was you! We'd love to spend some more time playing!

Smyrna DE
Username hidden
(1 post)
We are coming over to the Party but can't spend the night because of pet issues. So would anyone be kind enough to let us steal some time in a hotel room to Mrs WeWill to change into party attire? Please let us know if you'd be willing to accommodate us. No expectations, but open to suggestions if we all get along, of course.

Charlie and Patty

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
hey folks!! We have yet to go to a party - there is just such a lack of information. what hours are the parties held til. for the christmas one the 15th can i have some ideas as to what I would be expected to wear or what my partner should wear? all the help would be great!!

Username hidden
(1 post)
Less than a week away!!!!

Moorestown NJ
Username hidden
(219 posts)
So this is my first party. Not sure of what to where????

Somerdale NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
This sounds like it's going to be a great party!

Wonder if there will be any.. mistletoe?

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
Well i just found the info. It was in my deleted mail I will have to try and get a room somewhere else since they are booked up. We are on the waiting list for the hotel. Just wish I didn't accidentally deleted it. I would of had the whole night set.

Somerdale NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
OK we have signed up. But I still can't get any info on how to reserve the room? This is our first time going to Diva's Den We are really excited but Not sure if we can get a room now? We tried to get tickets and haven't heard anything yet.? We went to there web sight and I think they went through? I'm check my bank statement today. Can you help me figure this out?

Somerdale NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Tease The Season