Sep 3 Meet Greet - All Bi-Males Welcome : Swingers Discussion 36576
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew JerseySep 3 Meet Greet - All Bi-Males Welcome
TOPIC: Sep 3 Meet Greet - All Bi-Males Welcome
Created by: NNJ_Couple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Meet & Greet Will Be Friday Sept 3rd at 8pm.

Single BI-MEN, COUPLES with BI-MEN, and SINGLE WOMEN who like BI-MEN are ALL WELCOME!

Hilton Woodbridge 120 Wood Avenue South Iselin, New Jersey Phone: 1-732-494-6200

There is a $5 cover charge, and you pay for your own food and drinks.

Inside the lounge there is a back room where we can meet & talk with friends and make new ones away from the music, but this is NOT a place to have sex. If you click with others you can get a room and share the cost.

Once Again, Single BI-MEN, COUPLES with BI-MEN, and SINGLE WOMEN who like BI-MEN are ALL WELCOME!

Directions: From the Garden State Parkway: take exit 131A-hotel is on the right hand side as you exit.

From the New Jersey Turnpike: take exit 11 to the Garden State Parkway North to exit 131A-hotel is on the right hand side as you exit.

Amtrak Train / Metropark Station is walking distance from the hotel. Exit the train station and turn right onto Middlesex Turnpike. Turn left at the light (Wood Ave South) and the hotel is two blocks up the hill on the left hand side.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
This party is open to ALL - I just want to make sure teh single Bi-Males are not left out once again - they are usually the very last ones who get to go do anything so this one's is for you!

By the way - I am geting a room at the hotel for a more intimate "after" party.

Rand

Vernon NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
Sounds good. I will try to make it. I read your profile, i had an ex wife that was a swing partner too.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
Meet & Greet Will Be Friday Sept 3rd at 8pm.

Single BI-MEN, COUPLES with BI-MEN, and SINGLE WOMEN who like BI-MEN are ALL WELCOME!

Hilton Woodbridge 120 Wood Avenue South Iselin, New Jersey Phone: 1-732-494-6200

There is a $5 cover charge, and you pay for your own food and drinks.

Inside the lounge there is a back room where we can meet & talk with friends and make new ones away from the music, but this is NOT a place to have sex. If you click with others you can get a room and share the cost.

Once Again, Single BI-MEN, COUPLES with BI-MEN, and SINGLE WOMEN who like BI-MEN are ALL WELCOME!

Directions: From the Garden State Parkway: take exit 131A-hotel is on the right hand side as you exit.

From the New Jersey Turnpike: take exit 11 to the Garden State Parkway North to exit 131A-hotel is on the right hand side as you exit.

Amtrak Train / Metropark Station is walking distance from the hotel. Exit the train station and turn right onto Middlesex Turnpike. Turn left at the light (Wood Ave South) and the hotel is two blocks up the hill on the left hand side.

Vernon NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Sep 3 Meet Greet - All Bi-Males Welcome