New Female Only Group - NJBU : Swingers Discussion 217997101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew JerseyNew Female Only Group - NJBU
TOPIC: New Female Only Group - NJBU
Created by: Exoticbutterfly715
Original Starting post for this thread:
Female only group for women in the lifestyle in the NJ, NY, CT & PA area. I started this group because I see that there is a great need for it. As women in this lifestyle we face many problems, concerns and issues that often go unaddressed.

We also need healthy socialization with like minded females away from men so that our focus is on our needs. Eventually we will be hosting Female only events (Sexual & Social) Sign up & Stay Tuned!

Butterfly: Slang for a female who is married or attached but swings w/out her partner. Referred to as a Butterfly because she has the freedom to float from flower to flower w/out hindrance.

Unicorn: Slang for a single, generally bi-sexual female that participates in the lifestyle. Referred to as a Unicorn because they are so rare

If you have questions please message me on here. Feel free to sign up just Search under groups for NJBU

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Female only group for women in the lifestyle in the NJ, NY, CT & PA area. I started this group because I see that there is a great need for it. As women in this lifestyle we face many problems, concerns and issues that often go unaddressed.

We also need healthy socialization with like minded females away from men so that our focus is on our needs. Eventually we will be hosting Female only events (Sexual & Social) Sign up & Stay Tuned!

Butterfly: Slang for a female who is married or attached but swings w/out her partner. Referred to as a Butterfly because she has the freedom to float from flower to flower w/out hindrance.

Unicorn: Slang for a single, generally bi-sexual female that participates in the lifestyle. Referred to as a Unicorn because they are so rare

If you have questions please message me on here. Feel free to sign up just Search under groups for NJBU

East Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(55 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: New Female Only Group - NJBU