NJ Premier Party Group Presents: Swinging Singing ~ Karaoke for the Kinky June 14th in Clifton NJ : Swingers Discussion 223163
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew JerseyNJ Premier Party Group Presents: Swinging Singing ~ Karaoke for the Kinky June 14th in Clifton NJ
TOPIC: NJ Premier Party Group Presents: Swinging Singing ~ Karaoke for the Kinky June 14th in Clifton NJ
Created by: Exoticbutterfly715
Original Starting post for this thread:
Fun night of singing and swinging. Karaoke in Clifton. June 14th, 2013

Dillinger's Pub & Grille 349 Hazel Street, Clifton, NJ 07013 Cash Bar. No Drugs or outside alcohol permitted. This is a public place. Play would need to be off premises.

Dress to Impress - We will be wearing Red & Black as always to stand out from the crowd. I will have balloons to identify the group. Karaoke Starts at 9:30pm but we will be meeting at 8pm for dinner prior. Please feel free to join us. Any Questions please feel free to message me!!!!

We also have limited space in our hospitality room for the after party: Condoms, wipes, drinks and snacks will be provided. $20 Donation for couples & single men

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Space in our after party is almost full. If you are coming tonight please let me know so I can make sure there is room for you. ~.o See first Post for details.

xoxo,

EB715

East Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(55 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun night of singing and swinging. Karaoke in Clifton. June 14th, 2013

Dillinger's Pub & Grille 349 Hazel Street, Clifton, NJ 07013 Cash Bar. No Drugs or outside alcohol permitted. This is a public place. Play would need to be off premises.

Dress to Impress - We will be wearing Red & Black as always to stand out from the crowd. I will have balloons to identify the group. Karaoke Starts at 9:30pm but we will be meeting at 8pm for dinner prior. Please feel free to join us. Any Questions please feel free to message me!!!!

We also have limited space in our hospitality room for the after party: Condoms, wipes, drinks and snacks will be provided. $20 Donation for couples & single men

East Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(55 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: NJ Premier Party Group Presents: Swinging Singing ~ Karaoke for the Kinky June 14th in Clifton NJ