Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events New Jersey NJ Premier Party Group: Every One Gets Lei'd Luau: Friday May 31st in Edison, NJ
TOPIC: NJ Premier Party Group: Every One Gets Lei'd Luau: Friday May 31st in Edison, NJ
Created by: Exoticbutterfly715
Original Starting post for this thread:
You must meet the following Criteria: Paid, Certified and Pics in Profile

Playing Women: FREE *Voyeur Females: $15 Men: $60 Playing Couples: $40 *Voyeur Couples: $50

$10 discount if you prepay on our website. Prepay can be done up to 72 hours prior to the party.

*Voyeurs are females who are there to watch rather then play or just play with their partner. We offer this to women new to the lifestyle or new to hotel parties.

Place: Edison, New Jersey

Party starts: 3pm men and non-players/ 2:30pm for playing women & their dates Ends: when ever (Last guests will be accepted at 11pm)

We have a Presidential Suite w/ King sized bed and an adjoining room with two queen sized beds.

The Kapu Lolo Room (Forbin Crazy) will be for Kink & Bi The Nani Ku`uipo Room (Beautiful Sweetheart).will be for women who love to be adored and the men who adore them.

Since the Theme will be Hawaiian Luau. Bring your bikinis and board shorts!

The Menu will be Polynesian:

Pulled Pork w/ King Hawaiin rolls, Teriyaki Kabob's (Beef & Chicken), Shrimp Rockefeller, Grilled Veggies, Crab Rangoon Dip w/ Salty and Sweet Chips, Macaroni Salad, Potato Salad, Deli Meats & Cheeses, Pickle & Olive Tray, Crudités (Veggies), Chips & Dips, Assorted Deserts, Assorted Hot & Cold Beverages

BYOB. No Drugs allowed. Toiletries, Condoms, Wipes will be provided by the host.

Any questions: message Exoticbutterfly715 here. Please see our group for our party rules.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Jcrew saw that post- stop bragging lol :P

East Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Just an FYI Our rules are the you need to be a paid member with certifications and pictures. We are lenient on members not being paid so long as they have a number (more then one) of good certifications (good certifications = certifications from paid/life time members with pics and certifications themselves ie. established sls members) How ever pictures and certifications are a must. We do not discriminate on looks but we like to know who is showing up at our door. We preview all the picture prior to and the day of the event to familiarize ourselves with who is coming. Certifications are for the safety of the women. We need to know that the men who are attending are good men and safe. Also that they are who they say they are. I personally go through each profile prior to sending out information to people who sign up on hot dates. While I do not remove them if they do not meet the requirements, they will not receive the party information unless they do. I do let them know that they can not come unless they address the issues prior to the party and I give them a chance to do so. Diamond and I even attended a party this past Friday to certify men who were interested in our events. We want to work with the community but our rules are set in place to allow single women to feel safe coming to our venue. The only other exception to our rules is if one of our moderators knows you personally and will vouch for you.

East Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Love EB known her for years. Can not wait for this party- should be awesome. I also love that I get a sneak preview - see you and D tonight J ;)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes we have a fantastic team. This is the best group I have been a part of. LOL No drama. Sharing is Caring! Ha ha ha ha

Wayne NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thanks Lisa- we have a great team of people. Which you are part of :) But I do agree. Definitely leaps and bounds ahead of our old stomping grounds.

xoxo,

Jayme

East Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
I am so proud and so excited to be a part of this wonderful party group. Our first party was such an amazing experience..a far cry from some of the other parties I was used to attending. Quality people, quality hotel, quality food, quality event! May 31st can't get here fast enough-looking forward to hours and hours of fun times with great lifestyle friends...hope to meet so many of you there!! Don't hesitate to sign up...you will be thrilled with us.

Manalapan NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Glad to hear it D - I am too. Should be an amazing time. I met a lot of new couples at Diva's Den this weekend and I am hoping some of them will sign up. :)

East Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
I can not wait I am so excited about the party! I am hoping to meet a lot of new men. lol Get my numbers up.

Wayne NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Luau is Cumming and Hopefully you will too! We will have great food, decorations and fun (Not to mention lots of ... I was hoping that would be obvious). The prize for the favorite girl this time will be a 25 dollar gift card to Amazon as well as Month Free on SLS courtesy of our friends from the Second Saturday Club up in Vernon!!! (Thank You Rand ~.0) If you have any questions please feel free to message me!

xoxo,

Jayme

East Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
You must meet the following Criteria: Paid, Certified and Pics in Profile

Playing Women: FREE *Voyeur Females: $15 Men: $60 Playing Couples: $40 *Voyeur Couples: $50

$10 discount if you prepay on our website. Prepay can be done up to 72 hours prior to the party.

*Voyeurs are females who are there to watch rather then play or just play with their partner. We offer this to women new to the lifestyle or new to hotel parties.

Place: Edison, New Jersey

Party starts: 3pm men and non-players/ 2:30pm for playing women & their dates Ends: when ever (Last guests will be accepted at 11pm)

We have a Presidential Suite w/ King sized bed and an adjoining room with two queen sized beds.

The Kapu Lolo Room (Forbin Crazy) will be for Kink & Bi The Nani Ku`uipo Room (Beautiful Sweetheart).will be for women who love to be adored and the men who adore them.

Since the Theme will be Hawaiian Luau. Bring your bikinis and board shorts!

The Menu will be Polynesian:

Pulled Pork w/ King Hawaiin rolls, Teriyaki Kabob's (Beef & Chicken), Shrimp Rockefeller, Grilled Veggies, Crab Rangoon Dip w/ Salty and Sweet Chips, Macaroni Salad, Potato Salad, Deli Meats & Cheeses, Pickle & Olive Tray, Crudités (Veggies), Chips & Dips, Assorted Deserts, Assorted Hot & Cold Beverages

BYOB. No Drugs allowed. Toiletries, Condoms, Wipes will be provided by the host.

Any questions: message Exoticbutterfly715 here. Please see our group for our party rules.

East Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: NJ Premier Party Group: Every One Gets Lei'd Luau: Friday May 31st in Edison, NJ