Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events New Jersey Here is a perfect reason single guys have a hard time finding people
TOPIC: Here is a perfect reason single guys have a hard time finding people
Created by: JerZee2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks for all the support here...and the recomendations...we changed our profile a little and removed the pics for now...can always attach a pic to a note or open to certin people...also blocked that single guy...always thought this would happen (a local seeing us on here) but thought it would be a funny thing, not a mean spirited thing!!!

Mt Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(156 posts)
One other thing, you may want to block that profile directly so if he tries to pull your profile up, he'll have trouble.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9033 posts)
TNT you may just want to block them and seek them out when you're ready. We also block free members for that reason, especially with all the recent publicity on Oprah and the upcoming 20/20 segment. That's just another of many reasons single men are thought of as the plague.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9033 posts)
It's amazing how many of these single guys who pretend to be couples think they will actually get anywhere. Talk about desperate.

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(29 posts)
We've been getting quite a few of these guys who post as couples.Why lie?The most important thing we expect in meeting others in this so called "Lifestyle" is honesty.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Just had to add to this thread...last night we ran into a single guy we know at a local bar who said "logged on to swingerslifestyle and guess who I saw..." I proceeded to laugh and said lets talk about discretion...he said "too late-have already been telling others, good story" Now this is why single guys have difficulty here...what do they have to loose? Sorry for all the real single men out there but I'm just floored (and upset).

Mt Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(156 posts)
Being a single guy, it is situations like this that drive me nuts. I try my damndest to be honest, up front and sincere and then someidiot makes it tougher for all the guys like me by acting like an ass. Take heart, ladies and gentelmen, not all single guys are like that. What so many people fail to realize is that being here is a lot like many other aspects of life. There is personal preference involved. I realize that there are a greart many couples that are just simply not interested in contacting or playing with single men. Same thing with a fair number of the females on this site. And you know what? Thhere is nothing wrong with that. Like I said, it is personal preference and I see no point in getting upset and certainly do not take it personal. Anyone who manages to get their "panties in a twist" over being politely turned down needs to take a step back and figure out just what they are doing on a site like this. IT IS NOT PERSONAL! Don't make it what it isn't. Enjoy the opportunity you have to get to know like minded people. If it does not work out with a particular person or couple, accept it and move on. Life is too difficult as it is without making it worse.

Sorry to ramble on so much, but I sometimes get fired up about this. Good luck everyone. Hope I can manage to say hello at some point. Never know what may happen.

Plainfield NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We've had similar experiences with single guys who list themselves as couples. Once it's obvious they aren't a couple and we say "no, thank you" they get offended and start with the name-calling and remarks. What makes us chuckle at them is they list themselves as a couple but they are really a cheating single. But of course, they are the sincere one and we aren't.

We just report them to the site and then, without exception, the problem has been taken care of.

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(29 posts)
As a single guy, this kind of reply is insane. In fact, any reply in that vane just seems to make it even more difficult for the good singles out there, of which I believe I am one. I'll never figure out why guys do that.

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Here is a perfect reason single guys have a hard time finding people