Central Jersey Meet and Greet this Thursday : Swingers Discussion 37782
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew JerseyCentral Jersey Meet and Greet this Thursday
TOPIC: Central Jersey Meet and Greet this Thursday
Created by: Greybeard50
Original Starting post for this thread:
Come one Come all this Thursday, October 21st, to the Newest Meet and Greet for Fun and Attractive people in the Lifestyle to hit West Central New Jersey. Starts at 7:30 inside of Jitterbuggs Lounge and Nightclub, at the Holiday Inn Select, Clinton NJ I-78 exit 15, with free Hor'dourves and Drink specials from 8 to 11. Bring your friends. It is between Pennsylvania and New York, in Hunterdon County. An easy drive from Lehigh Valley and Eastern New Jersey. Sandy, your hostess, and I will be there it start this new event. We hope to see you there. GB
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Great turn out with lots of great people. Looking forward to next month. Come join this M&G , you won't regret it. It's worth the time.

Bloomsbury NJ

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Last nights M&G was a lot of fun, thanks for all those people who attended. We had 42 people for our first time in Clinton.

Thanks again

Lehigh Valley PA

Username hidden
(51 posts)
Meet and Greets in public places should always be open to respectfull single men as this one is open to all.

GB

Lehigh Valley PA

Username hidden
(51 posts)
I may be Interested. Are Single Males Allowed? Thank you Phil

Clark NJ

Username hidden
(126 posts)
Come one Come all this Thursday, October 21st, to the Newest Meet and Greet for Fun and Attractive people in the Lifestyle to hit West Central New Jersey. Starts at 7:30 inside of Jitterbuggs Lounge and Nightclub, at the Holiday Inn Select, Clinton NJ I-78 exit 15, with free Hor'dourves and Drink specials from 8 to 11. Bring your friends. It is between Pennsylvania and New York, in Hunterdon County. An easy drive from Lehigh Valley and Eastern New Jersey. Sandy, your hostess, and I will be there it start this new event. We hope to see you there.

GB

Lehigh Valley PA

Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Central Jersey Meet and Greet this Thursday