Back to School Party Sept 18th @ PrivateParties in South Jersey : Swingers Discussion 36641
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsNew JerseyBack to School Party Sept 18th @ PrivateParties in South Jersey
TOPIC: Back to School Party Sept 18th @ PrivateParties in South Jersey
Created by: sjprofcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
DATE : Saturday September 18th 2004 PLACE: Pennsauken, NJ - Minutes from Philadelphia TIME : 9:00 pm until 2am This is a private party for couples and females only (reservation required). There is a $80/couple cover charge. Top Shelf Open bar from 9 - 1am. A full buffet, DJ and Dancing. ***** Females that come dressed in a schoolgirl outfit are entered for (3) different prizes******* The parties are off-premise. Any questions, please ask. Hope to see you all there
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I heard over 70 couples & counting. YA, YA, YA, already starting to dance!!! Lookout clear that bar....

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
Thanks for the inquiry, but the parties are for couples and females only.

Marlton NJ

Username hidden
(639 posts)
I have a Question? Are any Straight Single guys allowed to attend these partys? I ask because there are very few in NJ. That allow Single men. Just thought I would ask. Thanks for the Info. :)

Clark NJ

Username hidden
(126 posts)
Majority of couples ages range from mid 20's to upper 40's. We are at 55 cpls so far. Shaping up to be a great one...:)

Marlton NJ

Username hidden
(639 posts)
What is the general age range of couples who attend these parties? Would a younger couple like us be welcome there? Or is it mostly for older couples? Thanks, Amber

Glassboro NJ

Username hidden
(137 posts)
Just to let you all know that these parties are a BLAST!!!! We plan to be at this next event

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
DATE : Saturday September 18th 2004 PLACE: Pennsauken, NJ - Minutes from Philadelphia TIME : 9:00 pm until 2am

This is a private party for couples and females only (reservation required). There is a $80/couple cover charge.

Top Shelf Open bar from 9 - 1am.

A full buffet, DJ and Dancing.

***** Females that come dressed in a schoolgirl outfit are entered for (3) different prizes*******

The parties are off-premise. Any questions, please ask.

Hope to see you all there

Marlton NJ

Username hidden
(639 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Back to School Party Sept 18th @ PrivateParties in South Jersey